test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Report - Mimic (07/16/2019) after update

1) The "Staff of Savaras" quest line is still not functioning correctly. After getting "The Seer" quest from Sargent Knox, Sybella's only dialog option is "Goodbye". I believe on LIVE they have Sybella on the "Protectors Enclave" map instead of where she is now, if that makes a difference.

2)There is a visual artifact of a map floating in the air next to Captain Janros on the Tower District map. I believe that there used to be a table at that location before the recent map changes. Also, I don't know if it is intentional, but many of the buildings seem to be missing their front and interior walls when compared to the same buildings on the LIVE map.

Thank you for fixing the difficulty of the opponents on the "Blacklake" and "Tower District" maps. They seem to be back to the same difficulty as they are on the Live server.

Comments

• Options
    waywardchampionwaywardchampion Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    3) Visual artifact - Tower District map coordinate 1289,491. It appears that there is a wooden wall section missing here. It appears open, but you can't walk into the opening.

4) Workshop - The "Running a Workshop" quest is broken. After speaking to my retainer and opening the desk to review applicants, no applicants are listed and no "Green Box" for instructions, like what happens during that quest on LIVE. As it is now there is no way to continue the quest, and no way for my character to craft anything. Also, there is no way to drop the quest and start it over.

Opinion - The Area where you have moved the "Mount Merchant" just isn't very appealing to me. It may look better if there was some sort of an open barn like structure here, with horse stalls, cages, and maybe even a pool for amphibian creatures.