test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Butterfly Mount should be unlocked on All Characters, not 1

robertfruinrobertfruin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
The amount of zen you need to spend on the pack this mount comes in should very much so warrant an account wide mount. To my knowledge this beautiful mount that you drop all that zen on is unlocked for the 1 character you buy the pack on. PLEASE Show this support so hopefully they will hear us and unlock this mount for full account instead of 1 character. All mounts you buy in zen store unlock on all toons and the amount of zen you drop on to get the mount it should %100 follow the same principle. I have 34 toons and would like to not have to spend 75,000 zen 34 times. Even on my 2 mains I have to choose which one i want to use it on ? Please hear my cries for this and let it RING INTO YOUR HEART.

Sincerely,

Robb PvP - Youtube

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Well, the newer packs are all missing account-wide unlocks for some time now, but people keep on buying them anyway, so why would they change or upgrade their content? I mean, people are even buying the Delver's Expedition Pack for 15k (?) ZEN...

Not to mention that those newer packs only stay in the shop for a while, which pushes even more players to get them with the "introduction discount" instead of waiting for a better deal.

So, all you've to do is convice your fellow players to stop buying those packs, then they might think about changing them.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    SInce it is tradable, it will be unbound. Hence, it won't be account wide. The same principle of other tradable items/packs.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

SInce it is tradable, it will be unbound. Hence, it won't be account wide. The same principle of other tradable items/packs.

I'd buy if it was BtoA and an account wide unlock. Not remotely interested in a single copy - tradeable or not. The AD earned on a tradeable copy would not remotely equal the amount of Zen needed to buy the thing.