test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Chest Rewards from MEs

grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
Got the ME Quest, finished all 3 parts, got all 9 relics, Chest unacessible, nor Rewards from Zok. What's up???

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited July 2019

Got the ME Quest, finished all 3 parts, got all 9 relics, Chest unacessible, nor Rewards from Zok. What's up???

I assume you or your party put in resonance in the beginning.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Yes, we did, but it wasn't taken from our Currency inventory.
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User

I know on a couple runs(one of them was my mistake) i converted the resonance but then forgot to place the rune. I'm not sure why they have the texas two step there. It should just take ten resonance for each pedestal. Both times it was obvious after entering the first part as the bars above the mobs were thing and not the thicker ones
  • Options
    empalas said:

I know on a couple runs(one of them was my mistake) i converted the resonance but then forgot to place the rune. I'm not sure why they have the texas two step there. It should just take ten resonance for each pedestal. Both times it was obvious after entering the first part as the bars above the mobs were thing and not the thicker ones
    Actually, it was a 2 step, now it's 3 - convert the resonance, place the Rune, MAKE SURE IT IS GONE FROM YOUR CURRENCY BAG!

If you had 3 and now you have 3 - it didn't work, if you now have 2 it did.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

empalas said:

Actually, it was a 2 step, now it's 3 - convert the resonance, place the Rune, MAKE SURE IT IS GONE FROM YOUR CURRENCY BAG!

If you had 3 and now you have 3 - it didn't work, if you now have 2 it did.
    Did you symbol show up after you put the rune in?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I have the same problem, it worked earlier, but yesterday I created a new character, and now I can't open chest