test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Few issues to report

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
First is the biggest: Mobs in Claw of Malar instance do not properly heed aggro ratings. They tend to stay on their initial target regardless of whether another player has more aggro from them or not, especially bosses.

Second is an issue involving unexpected disconnects in the middle of combat. When relogging you should have invisibility from enemies while on a loading screen so enemies can't attack you while you are helpless. This isn't so much a bug as it is a request... Nothing more annoying than relogging after a sudden disconnect from, for example, a power blink only to find an enemy has nearly killed you and, depending on the enemy, been draining your action points.

Third isn't a big issue but something I thought I'd report. I have a Quasit from before Mod 16 and my Collections is not showing I acquired one. Getting another Quasit would no doubt fix this but I have no intention of buying another just for that.

EDIT: New development with the Quasit case; I bought an epic quality Will-O-Wisp from the Trade House and got no Collections credit for acquiring it, even though it is listed as epic quality in Collections.
Post edited by joe7777 on