test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House: No items found

Hello everyone!

I didn't post this in bugs because I don't know if it's a bug or I just did something wrong.

Every single time I try to search for anything, literally anything in the Auction House of Neverwinter, it shows me back that the items can't be found.

It does matter when I write the Item's name or just go to any category (Equipment) and search for "All Equipment".

The AH just shows me back "No items found" all the time.

Please help <3

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Know what you are looking for. Type in the name, or a partial if you aren't sure. Go to the appropriate section of the Auction House to conduct your search.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Also if you misspell, or mis-type (by even a space or comma), the item you're looking for nothing will show up and you'll get the "item not found" message.
    greywynd said:

-snip- Go to the appropriate section of the Auction House to conduct your search.

^^^Yeah that too...

If you're looking for a mount click on Mounts. If you're looking for a potion click on "Consumables", etc.. Not clicking on the appropriate area can sometimes get you an: "Item not found" notice also.
    DD~
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I usually just type in the first few characters of what I'm looking for to minimize the chance of typos

Also it helps narrow the search if you use available filters, like using the rarity filter (uncommon, rare, etc).
  • lukejones77lukejones77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    Try clicking on the "My Consigments" tab, then back on "Browse", and you should find what you're looking for.
    I suspect the initial state has a bug, and in doing that, you unfilter to all the categories.