test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lag / rubberbanding galore in PE AGAIN

pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 480 Arc User
Bouncing like nobody's business all day ( just in PE - fine elsewhere ) .
Either lower the population levels to reduce the server / instance stress or reduce all the unnecessary animations etc .

Comments

• Options
    So what was in the mini bounce LAG update in the early hours of the morning ?
    As other than reducing the PE population levels - I was seeing 35 pre bounce update and now it's capped at 20 .
    Just wondering if that is all they did .
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I believe they may have done something more, but I'm not privy as to what that might be. Did it help? I don't play on PC and we haven't been having quite as many issues on Xbox.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Yeah , so far only having a max of 20 in PE definetely helps . When I call the travel sign , I can usually now interact with it within 1 second . Before it was taking up to 5 secs for the interaction to be possible with some occasions the travel sign actually disappearing before I could interact with it .
    Still a little bit slow though on professions with up to a second or 2 when using morale for the item box to appear and to be able to collect on that .