test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

River District Questline Disabled after "Reset"

zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
Probably a month ago the River District starting questline were "reset" according to system message prompts upon login.

However the quest themselves no longer appear from Lord Neverember or anywhere.

Tia

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Most campaigns can be started by opening up the relevant page on your campaigns journal. There is a 'start' button now which grants you the opening quest. I can't confirm this works for mod 11 but it does for Mod 3, 4 and 10.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Most campaigns can be started by opening up the relevant page on your campaigns journal. There is a 'start' button now which grants you the opening quest. I can't confirm this works for mod 11 but it does for Mod 3, 4 and 10.

Tyvm, I did find it on the campaign page! Seems to be enabled for Legacy Campaigns but not levelling campaigns. But they seemed to have forgotten to add it back to Lord Neverember directly when it was 'reset'.
  • Options
    dragunsptdragunspt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same problem here, reported as well. Using the Campaign Completion Token for Cloaked Ascendency blocks access to River District Zone.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Campaign Completion tokens still require you to do the introduction/story chains for the campaigns.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    dragunsptdragunspt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Campaign Completion tokens still require you to do the introduction/story chains for the campaigns.

I've been throught this with Support. No intro questline anywhere from knox, neverember or any other npc. It's bugged and needs to be fixed.