test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has anyone recieved any of the terminus companion gear from an ME yet?

groo111groo111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
Has anyone gotten any of the comp gear from an ME after the patch and if so. What type runes and # as I've tried a few options and nada. I'm figuring it's just my luck.

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    did you ever figure this out? cause I sure would like to know too
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I got a Pearl Ring from one on my wizard.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

I got a Pearl Ring from one on my wizard.

was it from the quest turn in? the chest ,boss drop? if it was chest is it empowered runes?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Obaya's box gave it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    it seems it's rarer than alabaster weapons. I've gotten 6 or so weapons across three toons since this dropped the other day and no comp gear. sigh (not saying I'm not grateful to have all alabaster sets complete lol)
  • Options
    divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    i only have gotten companion gear from leveling master expedition, not the daily ones.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    No companion gear so far
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    I havnt gotten any myself, but i havnt run much ME since LoMM came out either.

And by now i dont even care. So much new and better gear is coming with mod 17, so ill just wait instead.
  • Options
    cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    You can buy the companion gear you didn't get from the ME into Terminus from the campaign store in Mod 17 for the campaign currency (2500).
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    I got the Pearl Ring from the Quest giver on turning it in. I can confirm this 100%.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User

You can buy the companion gear you didn't get from the ME into Terminus from the campaign store in Mod 17 for the campaign currency (2500).

They did put the necklace into the campain store since the last patch, if anyone missed the patch notes.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.