test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could we have a little rework of some packs?

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
Currently, there are 3 packs that give bag of only 12 slots to all characters from your account, all of them for 6000 zen each one.
These packs are:
  • Defender of Neverwinter Pack.
  • Moon Elf Race Pack.
  • Renegade Drow Race Pack.
From my point of view, bags with 12 slots are too tiny to be really useful, it would be great if those packs could be reworked so they give better bags. These 12 slot bags were cool at the very beginning of ours adventures on Neverwinter, but after 16 modules of adventures, we do have many items that we keep, either because you could give them some use in a future (like artifacts), because we need to (like all those types of marks and insignias with their rarities and bound types), or even because although they are useless they have so many memories that you don't want to discard them.

PS: I'm writing this with the fact that I do have the personal and shared bank maximized, so I can only expand item storage with bags.
PPS: Main and sub main are bag maximized too.

Comments

• slesreth#2147 slesreth Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    It would be nice if Runic Bags of Holding were account bound and not character bound as well.

After I got the Dragonborn Bundle it would have been nice to move one Runic off my main to an alt and actually use the smaller bag that was included with the bundle on my main. It would only be a -6 inventory.

One would still have to acquire the bags to fill every alt's slots if they wanted to max there inventory on every alt. But it would give them the freedom to rotate which alt is active without excessive overflow.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    @slesreth#2147 that's a cool idea too, that would give greater value to the bags.