test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can i be honest about Mod 16.

I knew long time ago it was going to be bad but didn't give up playing the game.
Reached level 74 and my IL is 18k atm using proper feats, powers, comps, mounts and insignias.
Now im gonna be honest with you all.

This is the worst and boring game i ever played !
Seriously, no 1 likes to stand there spamming at-wills (unless you're are gwf/gf maybe) and wait 1 year until your encounters are ready to be used.
Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

Comments

• Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    From ps4 sw and dc dps 22,5k level80 with still old gear. i tryed doing dayly rquee and i thinked omg* ok endgamer was used to burn all but now i cant see why yu have to rank up gear for run 70 content no reason to be leveled total disappoint.dont rank up enc yu no need guys on underlevel cuz hit to hard endgamer theres no point+ dayly cmon its too slow on build up.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Clearly someone is not happy with not being on "easy mode" any more.

Seriously, though. I have been quite critical of some aspects of Mod 16 - I think they made a few bad design mistakes and back in February I predicted that going live with this would cause them to lose a quarter of the player base. The thing is, however, that it is perfectly possible to adapt - just think of it as a new game that you have to learn to play. The new game may not suit everyone and certainly the gameplay is better for some classes than others, but it really, really isn't the end of the world.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    If i wanted to play a new game then i would go play another new mmo game. There are enough of them on console tho.
    There is a good reason why people were playing the old neverwinter game.
    Doesn't matter what you say. It will not change the fact that the game become boring af.
    No 1 likes to spam with their at-wills 24/7.
    level / enemy scaling is a joke.
    Too many broken things in game.
    Can't sell anything on AH.
    window freeze after crafting items in workshop or outside of workshop. Have to restart game to fix it.
    And so may other bugs/broken things.

@adinosii:"Clearly someone is not happy with not being on "easy mode" any more."
    True... and that is cryptic. It was easy mode indeed and cryptic wasn't happy about it. That's is why they turned neverwinter into a new boring game !
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨