test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tiamant 10 player trial, thoughts

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
so devs decided to put on preview a tiamant queue for 10 players, did they thought about the clerics phase were we have 3 clerics to protect, a 15 players queue would fit better on this case so we have 3 parties to split between each cleric + each party player can have one of each head talisman to use when the heads use their abilities on the cleric phase, also please make sure that the queue system give each party the same role of the player that left queue/voted kick(usually offline or afk), this is an overall idea i got from julia's post, the 3 clerics phase is the hype of that trial i hope nothing changed to that phase.

Comments

• Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Maybe we have 2 clerics only now.

And maybe Tiamat has only 3 heads.

Anything can happen!!
    Post edited by darthpotater on
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    later today will be on preview maybe we can get players on preview server to test it?
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Well according to the patch notes, only 2 clerics to defend, we get double the time to damage the heads and lower CD on the dragon soul. I am looking forward to trying it out on preview, once they do unlock it.
  • Options
    arazith07 said:

Well according to the patch notes, only 2 clerics to defend, we get double the time to damage the heads and lower CD on the dragon soul. I am looking forward to trying it out on preview, once they do unlock it.

they forgot to reduce heads hp since its 10 player now instead of 25 players?
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Who knows, it's not on preview like Julia said it would be last night when it was first announced, or Terramak stated in the discord when he posted the patch notes saying they were the patch notes for last night's update.
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    This is better. Way easier to fill 10 people than 25. And really all you need is just a solid 5 man team. So this being 10 man is just a bonus to make the instance end faster. So hurray!