test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AD to Zen purchase

Who quantifies the cost of zen from AD? Just 3-4 weeks ago it was at 420AD/100 zen. Yesterday it was 640, I logged on today and now it's up to 655!

If zen is going to skyrocket like this, the cost of AH items will start to reach ridiculous prices. Someone once said the base cost of an item in the AH should not exceed the zen conversion cost.

I've only been playing for a 2-3 months, but have 830 hours in the game. This conversion was steady until recently and the above advice seemed true. I refine my max AD every day (and obviously grind), but this will all mean nothing if things keeps up like this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    supply and demand.

the ratio is going up now as people want to stockpile Zen because of the expected jubilee and summer sale.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Being fairly new I'm not sure what the jubilee is. I'll go look it up. I'm also assuming the summer has good zen store sales?
  • Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Usually there is a half off, or 40% zen store sale
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    The jubilee (and anniversary sale) is next Thurs on PC (and I think on all platforms also?). Xbox players at least can still buy zen with AD. On PC, the order backlog is so big that if you didn't get your order in a week ago, you probably won't be getting your zen in time for the sale.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited June 2019

Being fairly new I'm not sure what the jubilee is. I'll go look it up. I'm also assuming the summer has good zen store sales?

The 20th of this month you want to log in at least once a day to collect free stuff. This marks the 6th anniversary of the game online. There is a pretty Jubilee pony, a fire breathing entertainer companion, and other items. The skirmish is where you run about protecting Neverwinter while Lord Neverember is giving a long speech. I don't know what they plan to hand out this year but last year we got a lot of wards, mounts, companions, etc.. Oh 40% off the zen store items.
    wb-cenders.gif