test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Executioner's Black Attire proc-ing on wrong targets

isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Executioner's Black Attire run-down: Deal 5% dmg as an additional dmg proc when attacking a target from behind.
The bug, however, is this proc can apply on targets that you do not even hit, or are in combat with.

Here, you can see I get a back-attack on Gnarly Jak, and "Back to the Blade" procs on a Hellhound in the top right corner of the screen.
This bug results in fights getting quite bloody as you wind up pulling multiple mob groups into a fight intended for a single target.
Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment

Comments

• Options
    eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Arcturia Music Box Set (Apprentice Spoils) : After using daily, 15% more damage to enemies not facing you.

Exact same issue when it proc
  • Options
    isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    I took it upon myself to test eversummer's claim, and it indeed seems to be the same issue with the Apprentice Spoils set:

Inherit Danger does not dmg Lycosa (I probably didn't position just right for Ice Knife to get that benefit), but Inherit Danger proc-ed on 2 Twig Blights, 1 you can see at the top-center of the screen who was idle and not in combat with me at the time the knife dropped.
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment
  • Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Try wearing Executioner's Black Attire in the Batiri area, or in the flower field at the Summer Festival ...all enemies will come at you from every direction, attracted in large numbers. I like to do 5% more dmg, but... NO THANKS, I won't wear this gear
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP