test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Information / message board in Stronghold

sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
I think it would be a very good improvement that there is a information/message board in Stronghold.
People can place links from different builds there or information about dungeon runs, how to get gear, enchants, pets, mounts etc.
Now there is a information tab in the guildmanagement but you can only put there a few words. So nothing spectaculair.
I hope you gonna think about it or even better place this improvement in the game, thank you in advange :)

Comments

• Options
    bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    sinneblom said:

I think it would be a very good improvement that there is a information/message board in Stronghold.
    People can place links from different builds there or information about dungeon runs, how to get gear, enchants, pets, mounts etc.
    Now there is a information tab in the guildmanagement but you can only put there a few words. So nothing spectaculair.
    I hope you gonna think about it or even better place this improvement in the game, thank you in advange :)

I like this idea. There are a few ways it could work, so the devs don't have to code a bunch more. It could be like a mailbox for your guild only so it is filled only with what you and your guild mates put into it. Sure plain text would be boring but it would be feasible.

Something that opened a web browser in game to a special forum would be nice but i am not sure they can fit that in the engine as it is. ( Not that i know Hamster about the game engine )

A mailbox could also be a nice way for shyer guild-mates to interact. ( I am guildless because i am very shy with strangers ) Also something like.
    " We run LoMM Saturday night, All up for it respond!" would be easier than all in one chat that.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.