test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assemble the Future bug?

2»

Comments

• ogre420#3692 ogre420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    In the quest intro the seer said that we would be working together, is completing this quest vital to other quest lines?
  • eddiestormeddiestorm Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hey, Devs??? any chance we get a fix for this in tomorrow's patch?
  • drinkvernors#7197 drinkvernors Member Posts: 64 Arc User

In the quest intro the seer said that we would be working together, is completing this quest vital to other quest lines?

Well, before the Mod 16 changes to Campaigns and the Mod 15 changes to Profession rewards, the Symbols of Savras were part of the reward (6) for completing each of the sub-level 70 areas (now referred to as 'leveling quests/areas'). So, in a sense you were assisted by Sybella each step of the way. A recent patch dumped 30 Savras tokens on everyone as a means of gaining re-training tokens (since so many of the class powers were/are bugged and the entire system changed causing confusion and renewed learning).

Aside from the Savras tokens, the primary reason for completing the Orb quest is to get a valuable bag for storage (12 slot Embroidered Bag of Holding). They are few and far between or quite expensive, so preventing access to the bag reward is the main crux of frustration with this bug.
  • drinkvernors#7197 drinkvernors Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank the Forum moderators and dev team for escalating this bug and getting it patched (34 weeks faster than the +1 profession result fix). I realize that this is often a function of the complexity of the error, but nevertheless for many new players just working through the first few areas of NW, the path to getting their 3rd bag will now flow more logically.

Now about the Campaign still showing that it is 100% complete, though I haven't actually gathered all the documents in Blackdagger Ruins .... and I'm not quite sure why "Benign Order of the Third Eye" was such a bad title for the campaign that it needed to be changed?
  • kristykay69kristykay69 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I was able to assemble the quadrants, but did NOT get a completed orb, nothing further can be done in the campaign window and no new quests are available from Sybella.