test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dear Aster please consider Adding daze effect to Geas.

alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited May 2019 in PvP Discussion
Dear Aster,

Please consider adding 2-3 sec daze effect to Geas skill. We, (pvp community) are not asking for stun.... that would be a bit too much for us i guess, but please do consider adding some sort of control effect to Geas skill.
Currently, you have fixed divinity gain which is good.... but probably we are the only class out there without any control.
Most of the time its too difficult to open damage potential for Arbiter in pvp, since there is almost every class having SINGLE target damaging AND control spell on their bar. (E.g. tanks. hunters, mages, rogues etc. )

P.S. Don't consider chains and sunburst as our control effect. They are almost useless. Although sunburst could be used by a healing cleric for a nod defending.

Best regards
Post edited by alfalolz on

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Um.. use the ring or gloves that stun monsters. Works wonders!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User

Um.. use the ring or gloves that stun monsters. Works wonders!

you must be serious right?
    edited June 2019
    > @alfalolz said:
    > Um.. use the ring or gloves that stun monsters. Works wonders!
    >
    > you must be serious right?

Nah just trolling... you know pvp people would cry if this happened

I'm all for it.. but people would cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    > @pariswinters#7118 said:
    > cursebringer ring and lycosa gloves both say in the tooltip "no effect in pvp"
    > rofl

Amen.. there's where the trolling begins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User

> @pariswinters#7118 said:

> cursebringer ring and lycosa gloves both say in the tooltip "no effect in pvp"

> rofl

Amen.. there's where the trolling begins

=)))) Lets hope that devs will look into our control !!!

hopes hopes hopes

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I hadn't tried pvp yet this module. did around 10 matches tonight and I have to say I agree. Everyone else is doing big damage and doing CC at the same time, and as an Arbiter all I can do is deal damage....I don't have any CC.....besides 1 daily Guardian that does a 3 second stun, chains which doesnt do anything....and then sunburst for a small knockback with no prone or daze or anything.

Chains should be adjusted and also do damage.