test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paladin - Feat Burning Vengeance and Perma Block bug

quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
ticket ID #4,868,605

I tested this on Owlbear, because I know the bug is on Live, but wanted to test if it will exist when all the new patches are merged into production. The bug still exists on Owlbear. This bug may lead to other confused bug reports like Paladin's stamina not regenerating or being depleted when not holding shift, if the player is using this feat, it is most likely the cause, as well as the cause for Paladins producing AP incredibly fast. If you have any questions or issues with the test or bug report, or find a problem with it, like I did something wrong, just let me know.

The tooltip for the Burning Vengeance Feat:

Observed behavior: The automatic blocking continues even after Blinding Light has stopped being charged.
Expected behavior: The automatic blocking should cease after Blinding Light is done being charged.

What I did (Note, I never once pressed Shift during the test):

1) 1) I copied my paladin to Owlbear and retrained his feats to include Burning Vengeance and nothing after that.

2) I let a group of critters attack me, taping Burning Light once to trigger the bug.

3) Allowed the critters to continue to attack and observed continuous blocking.

4) Activated the Tab mechanic and observed stamina started regenerating again.

5) Killed the critters after collecting sufficient data.

Some ACT Screenshots:

1) I activated Burning Light to trigger the bug, and stopped doing anything else.

2) Notice continuous blocking even after letting go of Burning Light, which I just tapped. Each block produces 18.2 AP.

Log file:
https://dropbox.com/s/iwp7cfy1z3rno32/Combatlog_2019-05-26_19-00-00-Beta-Cerro_Balorfist-Burning_Vengence.Log?dl=0

** Credit to Erika in Synergy alliance for explaining to me how this bug works, ty.

Post edited by quickfoot#7851 on

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Good report, ty for the extra effort.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC