test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Essence Bosses

arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
The bosses for essence of Regret and Longing appear to be bugged. They keep healing for almost 900k a tick. Cannot get their health down at all. I have successfully killed the one for Sorrow, but have not tried Despair or Doom.

Comments

• kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    Regret got AoE heal that ticks for millions
    Longing is literally immune to damage
    Despair got op shield
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    If you stand inside the blue shield for Longing, you can damage him. We got him down to about 20-25% HP several times, only for him to raise his arms and heal back to full each time. We eventually came to a conclusion that it was impossible and gave up. One person claimed to have beat him, and then PM'd me saying they lured him over an edge to defeat him (old ECC level cheese), another said they beat him, saying you have to burst him down when he goes to heal, but I really don't see how that is possible considering the amount of HP he has, and as far as I could tell, when he raised his arms, he was immune to damage.

Unless there is some way to get rid of these defenses in a consistent manner these bosses need to be reevaluated. For example, the shield on Longing is fine, but his heal to full health really needs to go, it makes the fight impossible as far as I can tell.

• eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    We beat longing Legit: just save all dailies and burst dps when he's using Lay on hands. And no he's not immune to dmg when he's using Lay on hands

Despair on the other side, has a mechanism when we successfully took his shield down several times but we cant reproduce it, no clue how we took the shield down.
    Actually on my cleric when i have green chains and i cleanse the boss, his shield wears off and he takes dmg. That's the key i believe
    Post edited by eolee on