test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master Expedition Chest Bug

nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Okay, we're supposed to get a runic etching from the end chest at the very least, correct? I walked up to the chest and "opened" it, but it didn't open. The log said "you looted chest", yet nothing went into my inventory. And yes, I did the silly resonator quest first. I'm getting really tired of wasting my time and resources on bugged content. An alliance member said the same thing happened to him TWICE last week! Please fix this!

*Edit It appears that there was an oversight on my part. The Rune master didn't grant the resonator until I accepted the following gear restoration quest. So it's not a bug, but it is confusing.
Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
Post edited by nl54#3191 on

Comments

• Options
    magen144magen144 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have had the Resonator for a week. Still cant loot the Chest at the end of a Master Expidition, so no not really an oversight
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    magen144 said:

I have had the Resonator for a week. Still cant loot the Chest at the end of a Master Expidition, so no not really an oversight

Were any runes placed at the beginning of the expedition?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rybsyngoniumrybsyngonium Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    magen144 said:

Do you have Runic Resonator or Enhanced Runic Resonator?
    Have you tried this?

BTW, is on this forum a possibility to point to specific comment in thread (f.e. by using #somenumber or something)?
  • Options
    kitismi#3031 kitismi Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Do you have Runic Resonator or Enhanced Runic Resonator?
    Have you tried this?

I had the Enhanced Runic Resonator, but I no longer do. I had the quest "Rune Etched Armor" from Sinye the day after the patch that messed all this up. I'd turned in and completed "Sphere of Influence", then picked up the rune etched armor quest before ever attempting the next ME run, so I definitely had it the first, second, and at least third time that I ran with 1 rune and didn't get anything from the chest. I've since deleted the quest, and I guess that's when I lost the Enhanced Runic Resonator. Still can't get anything from the chest, regardless of what rune(s) used and regardless of whether it's my rune or someone else's. On top of that, I find no way to get another runic resonator :anguished:

Guess I have to finish getting another toon through Undermountain if I have any hope of getting loots from Zox :angry:
    Ridiculous!