test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
REMINDER - 32-bit Windows OS Support will end this Thursday, July 18!

Master boon question

plasticbatplasticbat Posts: 5,931Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
This is probably answered somewhere. My quick search could not locate it.

Some master boon has 3 ranks such as:
rank 1: A
rank 2: B
rank 3: C

My question is: if I choose rank 3, will I get C only or A+B+C?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • cabar1cabar1 Posts: 124Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > This is probably answered somewhere. My quick search could not locate it.
    >
    > Some master boon has 3 ranks such as:
    > rank 1: A
    > rank 2: B
    > rank 3: C
    >
    > My question is: if I choose rank 3, will I get C only or A+B+C?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    i read it as A+B+C. but tooltips are not always true.
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Posts: 63Member Arc User
    I also believe its additive. Mainly due to the "per rank" text on the tooltip. It could use a more descriptive tooltip for sure though.
  • johonxgaltjohonxgalt Posts: 75Member Arc User
    I always thought you got the last rank (i.e. damage increase 3%, 6%, 9%) I would expect you would get 9% total in rank 3, not 18%.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Posts: 285Member Arc User
    You get each rank if you put 3 points into a category. Some are flat as stated, some scale in power with the points spent. It is pretty clear what they say. The only question is...

    What do they mean by "a chance"?

    Which master boons are NOT working as written?
Sign In or Register to comment.