test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Remove Leaver Penalty for the time being

hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
I attempted to do my RIQ this evening, with the following results:

Queue 1: I was popped into an instance of ETOS at the final boss. Someone in the group told me the boss was bugged and it couldn't be completed. Thankfully, someone else quit and I was able to abandon instance.

Queue 2: I was put into a Manycoins skirmish. Needless to say, this is not currently doable except perhaps by a pre-made with extremely skilled players. Definitely not doable as part of a random pug. We went through, failed as expected. The skirmish resets at the beginning and forces you to try AGAIN. I quit, and was put into the 30 minute timeout.

The 30 minute timeout needs to be removed from the game until such time as you fix the MANY bugs with many of the dungeons and skirmishes that make them un-completable. There is no way I should be penalized for leaving something like this.

Comments

• Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    The game should auto-remove players that have not loaded in within 120 seconds. It is super-frustrating to have to wait for 5 minutes in order to abandon or kick the offending character.

People often think of the one or two times they loaded in slowly and cry to defend the player who can't load... to the point of even refusing to kick them. It's crazy. They will live another day. One slow-loading character should not make 4 others wait a combined time period equal to the mission duration.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Off topic, I feel manycoin should be at advance que. Either the dev tone the mob down and buff the vault or move it to advance que. There is no way a group of 15k are able to complete it. OPEN YOUR EYES DEVELOPER!