test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems with "Unscaled" content

hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
I've been doing various quests recently to try to level up new companions, and have noticed a few things about "unscaled" content in Barovia.
Note: Doing this with level 80 HR and 21k IL.

1. Mobs are doing more damage to me than expected. I would expect little to no damage being done, yet mobs are doing quite well in both not missing me and doing damage. With enough mobs zerging me, I'm having to use a few healing potions.

2. My expectation at +10 is that I should be able to dispatch most mobs with a couple of AE at-wills. Not happening very often, and having to use encounters.

3. The Night Terror is still doing massive damage. I won, but still had to use a lot of potions to stay alive.

4. Mob Aggro is inconsistent. The majority of mobs ignore me unless I attack. However a few types, such as zombies and the twigs still aggro.

5. I am being scaled in weekly missions, but not in the zone. Is this working as intended? I'm also being scaled inside the tavern, which is odd.

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User

5. I am being scaled in weekly missions, but not in the zone. Is this working as intended? I'm also being scaled inside the tavern, which is odd.

You are no longer capped in the weekly quest instances, that was fixed with a recent patch. However, due to being capped in the tavern where you start the quest seems to require dismissing and re-summoning your companion upon reaching the weekly quest instance.