test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yes i decided to upload this cos someone said this was "working as intended" clearly

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
I've reported this several times and it's been ignored as there seems to be some opinion out there that ap gain on all classes is WAI. Well there you can see for urself from 1% from encounters to sometimes getting 0% and other times getting a mass ap gain. Yep clearly WAI.

On the OP who is lvl "37" and 3.5% ap gain compared to my 8.2% ap gain, clearly has no boons, no class features or anything. As you can see, the ap gain is more consistent and yes thats what WAI is more or less like, nevermind the "bug" where you can sometimes gain AP by just stay idle on OP. While on my cw it could easily take me 100 encounters to fill ap.

Add to that list, lightning bolt on cw going through enemies and not even hitting them. Steal time gets cancelled way too easily.

https://dropbox.com/s/65gue4daweotg92/Action%2017-05-2019%2018-39-55.avi?dl=0

https://dropbox.com/s/fnva4i3y4rtde1i/Action%2017-05-2019%2018-30-14.avi?dl=0
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?

Comments

• Options
    dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I can confirm this with Lardy. I have also reported this >Repel being the main culprit giving no ap gain except on kill. A lot of the other powers give only 1-2% on hit making ap gain from encounters on boss fights almost useless.
  • Options
    pyrr#5902 pyrr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have tested this and found the same thing
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    @quickfoot#7851 this should help you understand more of what im talking about. Not about ap gain being low, but the fact thats its inexistent, due to bug and not mechanic. here im not using any artifacts. this should help you see what im pointing out. One thing is an implementation, another is a bug.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?