test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[CONSOLE] Frozen Heart event extension

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

Starting tomorrow, May 16, at 7:30 a.m. PDT, certain Tales of Old currencies will no longer immediately disappear upon picking them up. To compensate for this issue, we will be extending the Tales of Old: Frozen Heart event currently on Xbox One and PS4 for an additional week. The event will now end on Thursday, May 23 at 7:30am PDT.

Please note that players who gained a Fabled Chapter between May 9 and May 16 will not be able to collect a second Fabled Chapter this week. However, progress toward a Fabled Chapter should continue from last week to this week.

Comments

• joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Thank you so much, and I apologize for being so vocal about the issue. Faith bruised....but not broken.
  • sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Very cool of you guys to do, gives me something to do this weekend too with nothing else going on really, thank you very much for fixing it and extending it.
  • legend#9825 legend Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Thank you for the extension, but chest trinkets still broken. 😪
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User

Thank you for the extension, but chest trinkets still broken. 😪

Think the fix goes live at 7:30am PDT
  • liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    What about the ones that we should have earned already? I maxed the event on 4 toons, have no desire to ever see the inside of that laggy dungeon ever again.

While you're at it could you please fix people getting disconnected and thrown out into the enclave instead of coming back in the dungeon?

I've had several runs where we have had over 20 lives, over an hour left and someone or multiple people have had the server crash on them and screwed up the entire run for everyone. I particularly enjoy it when it happens on a 5th run, which is every single time btw.
  • israel#6026 israel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Chest trinkets still broken
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    terramak said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Starting tomorrow, May 16, at 7:30 a.m. PDT, certain Tales of Old currencies will no longer immediately disappear upon picking them up. To compensate for this issue, we will be extending the Tales of Old: Frozen Heart event currently on Xbox One and PS4 for an additional week. The event will now end on Thursday, May 23 at 7:30am PDT.

Please note that players who gained a Fabled Chapter between May 9 and May 16 will not be able to collect a second Fabled Chapter this week. However, progress toward a Fabled Chapter should continue from last week to this week.

this problem is happening on pc aswell, none was mention since it was level 70 pieces when we were getting the mod 16 level cap increased please make sure future tales of old currency dont disappear aswell for pc.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Chest trinkets still broken

Fix isn't up yet. Try again in about 4 hours.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png