test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lair of Mad Mage cleared :) (share your screenshots)

13»

Comments

• Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    > @wylonus said:
    > i got 22k fighter, but only got 60k power, nowhere near as that 120k, are those devs completely nuts? i am currently capped and undercap in specific catagory

Where did u spend all those Stats? My SW doesnt even have 22k (but is close to it with 21.3k) and i got all stats capped and about 150k Power.

U should really rebalance your stats.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Compboni give 100 stats, no matter if green or orange, so you have maybe a green 2000power Deepcrow (in theory) and next got a legendary at 8000k power, same stats -> bugged imo.
    I also can´t say how to get to 150k power at 21k IL, but there are some player at that margin.
    Maybe this is only achieveable with tons of legendary "powercomps", a legendary 10k-powermount, a bullet pub, bondings and powerrunes rank 15 and, hmm please tell me I am clueless :)
    It´s about "spending 20 mio AD or a lot of cash or not" imo. those 20 mio AD will not lift your IL that much in the end.

Reading all that "lfm 22k IL lomm" I only can say... completely nonsense. My paladin is near 22k Il same as my lock.
    One got gear for tons of AD , the otherone nothing at all.
  • Options
    laimcelllaimcell Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    NW-LMM-25m
    Special thanks to Lardy for making always great groups :)@lardeson
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User

Compboni give 100 stats, no matter if green or orange, so you have maybe a green 2000power Deepcrow (in theory) and next got a legendary at 8000k power, same stats -> bugged imo.
    I also can´t say how to get to 150k power at 21k IL, but there are some player at that margin.
    Maybe this is only achieveable with tons of legendary "powercomps", a legendary 10k-powermount, a bullet pub, bondings and powerrunes rank 15 and, hmm please tell me I am clueless :)
    It´s about "spending 20 mio AD or a lot of cash or not" imo. those 20 mio AD will not lift your IL that much in the end.

Reading all that "lfm 22k IL lomm" I only can say... completely nonsense. My paladin is near 22k Il same as my lock.
    One got gear for tons of AD , the otherone nothing at all.

You mean companion Equip Powers give the same iL, not the same stats.

Mount Insignia don’t give a lot of iL either and you can stack a lot of Power through them, 8400 with just purple Insignia and 16800 if you have all Legendary.

Radiant Enchants, Artifacts, Legendary pet stacking Empowered Runes.

I’m just over 22k now on my Paladin and with a Rank 14 Guild have 104k Power (it would be 110k if I swap the Tenebrous back to Radiant as they are not working).

Power is easy to stack if you want, without gaining a lot of iL.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    You can complete this map with 80k power as dps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

You can complete this map with 80k power as dps

by being carried? relying on a bunch of luck for crits? or how?
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    somehow i cant get the image to display dircetly :/

22:25 LotMM run with sw/hr/tr/dc/op

https://imgur.com/a/qC5ZHD4
  • Options
    picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    Do it scaled, to see what mess scaling is and what design flaws this dungeon has.
    You Need everythnig on cap and a bunch of power. Power from equip isnt enough, you have to use guild boons and companions giving power + enchants/runestones. So its pay to win.
  • Options
    gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    mynaam said:

Grats to all that made it but it really is no fun i am sure if i ever get around to doing it we will do it first time i do have all stats needed incl 120k+ power i just do not bother anymore.

They started this elitist dungeons back in FBI days and many have not even played MSP or later content. They just do not care about normal players and i have done all till before mad mage i just do not want to bother anymore there is no reason to farm an dungeon that takes long time to set up good team for then your result is you are weaker in majority of content.

Why would i want to be weaker in NERF zones. They just don't care about normal players and only cater for ZERKERS

The bad part of this dungeon is that is completely a score check. Dps check on mimics, generator. Heal check on the worm and cocoon. There is not much of skill needed to complete it, just good stats. On FBI, msp, codg you had more fun mechanics and the need to be skilled more tan have your stats capped (i love to do those from time to time if they aren't bugged). As for this one, the more equipped chars are getting the new gear and selling it well on the ah, but eventually that gear would be worthless and the dungeon will become boring because of the lack of entertaining mechanics
  • Options
    dakkon1234dakkon1234 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

• Options
    finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I soloed LoMM
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer