Xbox Maintenance Extended

2»

Comments

• Options
    jerry0011972jerry0011972 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    twist#3303 twist Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    So is this going to be a every two hour delay as I to leave for work soon? Lol or just send me some keys for my inconvenience. .ijs
  • Options
    jimmylee61#7730 jimmylee61 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @ninjicer said:
    > Its a free to play game.... they dont owe you anything lol. just because you spend money in the zen store does not mean you are entitled to anything. so maintenance is taking longer then usual... stuff happens, get over it. the problem is out of their control. go whine on xbox forums if you have nothing better to do.

Hey bonehead....people pay good money every month for VIP and people pay money to buy things from them so yeah it's free to play but money is spent by thousands of people here.
  • Options
    plague#2416 plague Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Update finished but server is unavailable lol.
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    About 45 mins to go. They said 2pm ptd. Just wanna get that key and ad for day lol gotta renew vip somehow
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Maintenance is completed. Have fun!

Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    nagshasty#6667 nagshasty Member Posts: 1 New User
    Thank heavens for that, I was forced to play Black Desert for the last few hours, what steaming pile of horse ring that is.
  • Options
    demonizer84demonizer84 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    percemer said:

Maintenance is completed. Have fun!

why you lyin for
  • Options
    > @demonizer84 said:
    > Maintenance is completed. Have fun!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > why you lyin for

Still did nothing for us who had to go to work during this unexpected issue... so we lose out on spent money out of pocket for the VIP key smh not cool and unacceptable.. totally unsatisfied plus I was in the forum the whole time with the none importance of scaling just to say it was broke and plus the promo for participation was not given so idk it seems to me like I'm not going to get a response or and rectification to this matter... unhappy gamer..
  • Options
    > @demonizer84 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > why you lyin for

So what does this do for the ones who had to go to work and the maintenance was expanded and we missed out on daily VIP key this is out of pocket money spent with nothing in return... unhappy gamer and unsatisfied with no response
  • Options
    > @percemer said:

What does this do for the ppl who had to leave for work as this unexpected maintenance passed the point to where we lose VIP key for the day what is the compensation for this as I was in the forum and no promo was given?
  • Options
    demonizer84demonizer84 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    so thought everything was up and running again, quite clearly not the case
  • Options
    > @demonizer84 said:
    > so thought everything was up and running again, quite clearly not the case

Turn off your xbox and power back on should come back up need a update to neverwinter