test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to Save Old Content?

crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
I thought more about how save old content, because that's an age old question in NW right? So the idea of taking old level 70 gear and creating a progression where you can upgrade it makes more and more sense to me. The Demogorgon set as an example, you get the artifact and refine to legendary.

Then (just throwing out an idea, this is not balanced or anything) with a Legendary Shard of Orcus' Wand, 1,000 Ichor, 10,000 Faerzress, 5 Ampoules, 400 Resonance: Rage, 400 Resonance: Balance, 400 Resonance: Chaos, 1 Dark Rune-Etched Orb, 1 Runic Energy Sealer and 50,000 AD you can upgrade to a level 80 Master Shard of Orcus' Wand.

I mean why not? People will play Underdark like eDemo/nDemo to get Ichor and Farzress, CoDG for Ampoules, plus Undermountain HE's for Resonance and ME's for Orbs.....They are rewarded with an upgraded level 80 item. Build upon what you've created instead of throwing it out....it's a steep price, will require a lot of grinding and gameplay to get there but it's also a pretty darn good reward for all that work and you didn't lose all those CN farms for the shard or the RP and AD you put into refining it from past mods.

Then you do it for the neck and the waist item to get a level 80 "Master" set. Anyway, it's an idea to keep old content somewhat relevant and retain/build off of the investments we've made in the past.