test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Buff food and drinks don't appear to be working

shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
After the new Mod 16 and interface change my buff foods and drinks do not appear to have any effect or buff icon. I've tried all the different display options for the icons but tidespan potions, potions of accuracy (which is really crit, not accuracy) squash soup, lathanders dew, red whips, any and all buff foods and drinks no longer seem to be working. Anyone else having this issue? I noticed in todays patch they address a potion that did not work. Is it possible there are many more not working?

Comments

• shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Update. Ok I found you can right click on your portrait and there's a menu option to look at additional buffs and that's where to find them. Not only that but you can't open your inventory and use food/drink while this screen is active. This sure is wonky. These are the buffs I look for on the bar, they need to swap what is shown or give you the option to display food/drink as preferential. The buffs that DO show are useless. do I really need to see the campfire buff icons? Why are food and drink considered long term buffs?