test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tank Guardian fighter, nothing change and it is worst than before...

abelcoeurdacierabelcoeurdacier Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2019 in The Guard Barracks
Ok, on the positive side not to dampen the spirits of the devs, I love the fact of being able to change the enchantment, by talking to the special seller of the enclave, to test different combinations.
I like the labyrinth adventure side of Undermontain, you almost feel like you're in a giant map with the exciting side of discovery.
The crazy side of the magician ,well modeled, you have to admit, who comes to watch what happens when you play. The narrative that tears a smile off your face from time to time.

On the negative side, prepare a nutella pot, it's going to be a problem,
The defensive tank warrior class is not coherent, the skills are poorly thought out,
liabilities are almost useless,
we are offered a second heavy and unnecessary blockage that also takes 2 passive,
we don't use it, but we also deprive ourselves of a liability.

Why didn't you put everything on the block shift?
No more standing still waiting for the monsters to kill the teammates.
We would gain in mobility, the blockage would be stronger (with 75% pv) and we would play it spartan by blocking it to wait for a counter-attack with the liabilities that increase the damage (deep inspiration).
Drop the "tab" key you don't seem to have any idea to "furnish" this key and I'm still wondering why you removed the mark....
I liked the brand in pvp for the beginner armor, but it's especially in pve/donjon that it's missing to attract monster packs from a distance, now I have to go with Gond's "wonderful thing". So, if you don't know what to do about "tab", please put the brand back on, it will be well used.

Liabilities that add, under certain conditions, damage to the critic's attacks at will? We're a tank class. What's all this for? At the limit give us extra resistances or critical defense. In addition we are directly announced when we create the class "the damage inflicted will be reduced by 10%", well I may have misunderstood after all, it may be 10% more deficiency, I understand it rather in 10% less damage that I do less. Well, I don't care I'm a tank, but it's not clear.
After that, always in the misguided liabilities... there's the one who buffs you 10% in defense, that's cool, except that you need an equal score of critical resistance, deviation, acuity while you spend your time getting the statistics adjusted in the dungeons, so it's difficult to use.

I just wish the guy who works on the offensive warrior would come work on the defensive tank warrior class. Seriously the guy understood everything... the offensive warrior was already the king of the world in mod 15 now we give him a block in mod 16... Personally I would have laughed to see the offensive warrior with 2 sprint skills (reference to the defensive warrior with his double block)

Armor enchantments no longer help tanks to survive.
The display of the negation enchantment is buggy (0.01% defense?) and you don't feel any difference in game at the resistance level with an r13.

The fire damage in play does not seem to take into account the resistance to damage or deviation, in dungeon it is a carnage at the level of damage on a tank, in play you can test by putting yourself in the lava ,the damage is the same whatever the armor value and on a deviation. It also explains why armor and weapon enchantments that cause fire damage are currently popular for dps classes.

The seat ring (+30% damage resistance) no longer works since mod 16.

The new tactic enchantement is not alowed in utility slot.

The dodging classes have become the real tanks of the game. A dodge = 0% damage even if 10,000 monsters attack the target. They put an enchantment bark on the armor, or they put a control zone and they become tanks, even on the crooked breeze island where the giants are uncontrollable, they manage to kill the giants fast enough not to be in trouble. The healer is even worse because they can also heal themselves.
Second problem for the same dodge classes, they attack from a distance and do a lot of damage (much too much damage), it is impossible to keep the monsters' attention even using the maximum threat capacity, at best you get it back as long as the wizard controls it after, but in addition they attack from a distance so it gives them time to increase the threat and it makes all the monsters move at the other end of the area on the magician and we find ourselves doing the weather vane in the dungeon it is very annoying and demoralizing...
What do we defensive warriors have to compete with? 50% of life in force on "shift" that leave with a giant blow? A useless blocking because you remain motionless and with the same vigour as the shift blocking, a ridiculous resistance compared to a 100% dodge on a pack of 6 giants.

You will understand that the defensive warriors are far from being the stars of the dungeon and that they continue to follow the group as before, worse I think that soon we will see only groups of dodge classes since this is what best resists the area renewal.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

A french dwarf.
Post edited by abelcoeurdacier on