test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ability Start Roll Issue Since Update Mod 16 Expansion Release-I had 16STR-18DEX for Rogue!

mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
I posted this somewhere else in some feedback section in forums. However, I'm now making it more open for a discussion, because technically the community and myself are devastated with this outcome that we never intended to have. This game really changed our players and the community is set with ability start rolls that we never wanted or at least some/majority of the community never wanted. I only see mostly an issue with Rogue by majority of preference.

Is this too much to ask? My Rogue is set as 13STR-21DEX with this Mod 16. I never wanted this outcome as ability start roll! Apparently choosing

+3 STR at start, I get the 16STR-18DEX like I had in Mod 15 at start.

The community needs something from Cryptic to change back our start ability rolls, because some/majority of the community wants STR more than DEX for Rogue.

This game changed on the whole community and I feel stripped away only in this area at most, which is ability start roll for my Rogue only.

I can manage in this module 16, but I would appreciate my ability start rolls for my Rogue that I had in Mod 15.

All my outcomes for all my classes came out the same ability start roll in Mod 15, except my Rogue, because Cryptic decided to give everyone more DEX for that class as +3 DEX, rather than +3 STR. Get what I'm stating here? I never asked Cryptic to change to something I don't want!

The Rogue has more flexibility on choosing +3STR or +3DEX.

13STR+3STR=16STR
21DEX-3DEX=18DEX

So either STR or DEX. I want more STR for more damage dealt as a preference.

I don't think it's fair by how much changed in this game that I have to buy a race re-roll token to change my ability start roll.

Also personally I think this game needs an interface in game that only changes ability start roll and Cryptic needs to sell an Ability Start Re-Roll Token. Yes we have a Race Re-Roll Token, but that token allows to change name, race, and ability start roll. It will be like how it's in game by interface like how it states FREE RETRAINING TOKEN once the new interface is in game. So with this new addition interface, the community has a choice with a FREE Ability Start Re-Roll Token to use only once because the community got changed with something we didn't want.

Whatever Cyptic does, I don't think it's fair to change our ability start rolls to something we didn't want in the first place, which did happen by mistake since we got a new game. I don't want to sound harsh, but I will appreciate to have my ability start rolls back and also the rest of the community that wants too.

Post edited by mwk on