test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unlimited Master expedition entries

davidmokidavidmoki Member Posts: 54 Arc User
Why are ME time gated? since all lv 70 content is no longer an option, I have NOTHING to do, I know we already can ask for random people to share the quest with me and I can get the reward just fine, but why is it like this on the first place? just let us farm.
It's depending on random people kindness or playing another game .-.

Comments

• Options
    andyy22andyy22 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2019

ME Gated how, just find a party and go as long as someone in party has quest you can join and there are many people doing it, it is quest gated because you get the reward box after turning in the quest

Compare this to Ravenloft hunts, even if no1 is around you can do them or form a group yourself as often as you want. If you are done with your daily's ME's and no one is around, you can't. They could have allowed a version where you can run as many ME as you like, without getting the quest reward and needing the quest. So yes atm, the math works out so, that you can find a group, but i already noticed that in the later hours its getting harder and harder. It will also become much harder after LoMM, when player actually don't need any ME stuff. So this will kinda suck for new player's. Think about if you had started NWO a few months ago and wanted to-do ravenloft, while only being able to-do 3 hunts per day to acquire loot + seals.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

ME Gated how, just find a party and go as long as someone in party has quest you can join

You can join, sure, and you may get a decent drop from the bosses, but you cannot open the final chest or get the quest reward more than 3 times per day, so the reward /effort ratio is pretty low for running it more than 3x/Day.

Or am I missing something?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    adinosii said:

ME Gated how, just find a party and go as long as someone in party has quest you can join

You can join, sure, and you may get a decent drop from the bosses, but you cannot open the final chest or get the quest reward more than 3 times per day, so the reward /effort ratio is pretty low for running it more than 3x/Day.

Or am I missing something?
    Nope, spot on.