test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tried Barovia after Mod 16 patch...it's a No Go

prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
I was able to do pretty well in the Barovia quests (including taking on the smaller heroic encounters on my own) before the Mod 16 patch. Now, the first group of 3 baddies are able to take me out. Is it something I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    prethen said:

I was able to do pretty well in the Barovia quests (including taking on the smaller heroic encounters on my own) before the Mod 16 patch. Now, the first group of 3 baddies are able to take me out. Is it something I'm doing wrong?

Cryptic's bang-up job of 'improving' and 'balancing' the game via Mod 16. It's a shambles and everything you knew is gone. Yay? :/

So, yes and no some might say. 'Yes' in the sense that you're playing according to the Neverwinter that was, but is no more, and 'No' in the sense that you've kept playing in good faith and suddenly had the proverbial rug pulled out from under your feet (and replaced with a cheaper, worse, ratty rug full of fleas/bugs).
  • Options
    theodatetheodate Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Hell my Pally can't even do the With Den "Trouble Brews" quest in Sharandar .... She dies all the time trying to kill the last Boss... She keeps spawning enemies and has me stunned, I run out of Devinity, BAM I am dead. I tried several times, and it all ends badly.... And I have this problem with the Boss or the Main mob I need to kill at the end of all the Dungeons ..... Just cannot do it...... I give up.... Game is not SOLO friendly.... Time to find something else I guess ... so sad