test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion player bonus power effectiveness not corresponding to quality of companion.

chilli1212chilli1212 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
For me in particular it was the Razorwood companion. I have it at legendary quality so I should have the offensive player bonus "4% Critical Severity and 2000 Accuracy" but I only have the epic quality version "3% and 1500 Acc" to choose from in my offensive player boni.

Maybe Everything happened as follow:
  1. Mod 15; I have the legendary Razorwood
  2. Mod 16 hits;
    • I have the original orange Razorwood with my custom name "IAMGROOT", but
    • I also somehow got an epic version named "Razorwood" in my companion inventory, hence
    • The game falsely registerd the epic version for the offensive player bonus "3% and 1500 Acc"
  3. Patch Mod 16;
    • removes all lower quality duplicate companions-->This worked as I now only have the custom named orange version of the Razorwood, but
    • The offensive companion player bonus I can choose is still the epic version "3% Critical Severity and 1500 Accuracy"
Might it be possible to somehow refresh the menu in which you choose your offensive, utility and defensive player boni, so that all boni update to the corresponding companion quality?
I might very well not be the only one who has this problem, as I think not everybody knows what values their boni should have or just have not noticed it so far.
I will try to update with pictures ASAP, if there are any questions I will try to clarify!

PS: To everybody working on this game: You have gotten a lot of bad mouth lately some justified but a lot of it is over the top and IMHO makes filtering the constructive feedback a lot harder. So I'll take this opportunity to Thank You for your work! I like the frequent patches on the many broken dungeons! Keep it up, there are some more that need attention until Random Advanced Queue is not a fishing contest for one of the completable dungeons :tongue:

Tagged: