test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF- Changes

dreadheartdreadheart Member Posts: 39 Arc User
First the Dailies I used none were carried over, out of the 10 powers I used as a tank there was only 4 carried over 6 missing, as for when I guard only 2 carried over. The powers there is no long a option to choose what I want, the Feats are the same way, along with the boons I had, also when using a potion for extra surrport it dosen't show. Your ideas were good but the way powers,and feats are set up; you are unable to set your toon up the way you want it. Same for the boons.
I have done a trial run with my toon your way and it is weaker now then the way I had it before this change.

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

First the Dailies I used none were carried over, out of the 10 powers I used as a tank there was only 4 carried over 6 missing, as for when I guard only 2 carried over. The powers there is no long a option to choose what I want, the Feats are the same way, along with the boons I had, also when using a potion for extra surrport it dosen't show. Your ideas were good but the way powers,and feats are set up; you are unable to set your toon up the way you want it. Same for the boons.
    I have done a trial run with my toon your way and it is weaker now then the way I had it before this change.

The game is all new. The class and how it operates is completely different. This is a different game. You also had changes to companions as well. Before adventuring out you need to update EVERYTHING about your character. It is sad that is how it is now.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 43 Arc User

The game is all new. The class and how it operates is completely different. This is a different game. You also had changes to companions as well. Before adventuring out you need to update EVERYTHING about your character. It is sad that is how it is now.
    Hope some guide videos come out or some sites....I am so confused, and I have several characters to fix X_x.

Pain.