This is for people suffering due to mod 16 changes. Do the following regardless of class and you will be more than ok in mod 16.
1) pig [slot in green companion box]
2) astral deva [blue companion box]
3) redemption [purple box]
4) splinter / dread warrior [summoned companion
5) death slaad [gold box]
6) critical severity companion [gold box]
7) critical severity companion #2 [gold box]
These companion will bolster your health and damage in combat.
Pick mounts that heal you
1) heal on deflection
2) heal on control
1) change your highest offensive enchant for teneberous.
2) change your highest to radiant/wicked/or demonic for hp boost
Vorpal (top choice)
Do the following and your game play will improve
briartwine (my top choice)
Barkshield (second pick)
Post your results here.
This build works with all classes... all paragons... enjoy
Powers (solo play)
Path of the blade
Assassinate / deft strike
Powers (group play for dps)
Cloud of steel
Get 68000 armor pen, critical, accuracy, defense.
Have a minimum of 80k power
Throw in as much combat advantage hit points as you can after that.
Use ring of the curse bringer to stun monsters during pve play when no cc powers are slotted.
Dps combo #1 (solo target)
Deft strike + tab + lashing blade + assassinate
Dps combo #2 (solo target)0
Wicked reminder + tab + lashing blade + assassinate
Dps combo #3 (area effect)
Dazing strike + smoke bomb + path of the blades
I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
Post edited by demonmonger on