test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Preview attached to old guild.

I loaded the preview server last night and was unable to get into it with my current characters. Instead it had my 2014 information which was many guilds ago. Please fix this so I can assist my guild in troubleshooting bugs.

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Did you copy a newer version of your characters over onto preview? Nothing you have on live automatically copies over onto preview. You may also have to delete the older version of the characters from preview then copy over the live version, as you are only supposed to have 2 total characters on preview, with able to have unlimited copies of the same character.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can copy any number of characters to Preview, whether duplicate or different. I have 10 different characters on Preview at the moment.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    It never lets me do it. I end up having to delete all the instances of an old character before it will allow me to copy a different character over.
  • Options
    Still does not change the fact that unless he copied a new version of his character over onto preview, it will only show the character how it was the last time he copied one over onto preview.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited April 2019

It never lets me do it. I end up having to delete all the instances of an old character before it will allow me to copy a different character over.

It doesn't allow to create one from the game, due to lack of empty slots, but you can copy as many as you want, I have hundreds of chars on preview (mostly copies of the same main char), and this is after deleting hundreds of copies over the years to clean up the list.
  • Options
    I know, I have about 30 copies of my main on preview, and 1 other toon. But for some reason, at least for me, it won't allow me to copy any of the other 16 characters I have on live over, without me deleting the one toon I only have a copy of over there.