Options

Strange ZAX bug

minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
Can anybody explain this:

2 months ago I bid for 5K Zen
It arrives last night
The character in question had 25 Zen
I transfer the 5K onto that character
It changes to 5025, then after a second or so down to 4831 with the balance showing as zero.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I think you should double check the exchange to see if all your AD sold and that you withdrew it all. If that is not the issue, you should probably file a ticket with support. Be a specific with the issue as possible, including dates and times (with time zones!)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Yes my AD all sold, it showed 5000 to claim, and says I transferred 5K to my character, ticket already filed, I was putting it here in case it happened to other people.

And even more bizarrely, I've just logged in again hours later and it's back to 5025.