test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

goodbye patrick

demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
edited April 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
We are losing the mozart of game designers... goodbye patrick

enjoy working on magic the gathering
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Bye, Patrick! I hope you enjoy working on Magic as much as you enjoyed working on Neverwinter! I know you will do an awesome job over there too!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Goodbye, Patrick.

Seems like Magic will have a good look with you on board. I will miss you in the streams though!

Thanks for your work in TonG, Barovia and the new Dungeon (and all the stuff you did, i do not know about)
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    As they say in Luskan, Adios mi Amigo! I think that is what they say in Luskan... or so I am told by Nicholas and Morbius.
    wb-cenders.gif