test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Imperium Alliance

yau9yau9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
Join our community known as the Imperium Alliance for the PC Platform.
Founded in 2013 we have been exterminating pixels in Neverwinter more than Pac-Man has eaten ghosts (poor Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde no one ever understood them).
If u want to relax when you get home and chat on discord and enjoy the game, then we can offer you the following:
• Possibly, but not guaranteed, to be part of our drama ;-)
• Spend endless hours trying to understand if the tool tips are worded correctly or even working.
• Learn new accents on discord from all over the world. (And you might pick up some cuss words for later).
• Do silly and fun events with us.
• Exchange cat pictures.
• Run content with us. (Or listen to us yell at each other while we run content)
• Have a good time, and complain together about bugs, glitches, bad drop rates and inventory space, grinding.
PS: We accept people without pets also.
Click down on the discord link & you shall be taken directly to our server.
Requirements: 21+ years old.

Our Discord only 1 click away : https://discord.gg/rRFpDsF

L'alleanza Imperium sta reclutando eroi per salvare Neverwinter (giocando al gioco sostanzialmente).
Siamo un gruppo di esseri internazionali, multi universali, multidimensionali (per lo più umanoidi) con molte e diverse esperienze... da tutto il mondo (e di sicuro alcuni "fuori dal mondo"). Amiamo incontrare nuovi amici reali e immaginari, uccidere i pixel e avere DIVERTIMENTO, DIVERTIMENTO, DIVERTIMENTO!
Possiamo aiutarti con la build del tuo personaggio e ci teniamo aggiornati sui cambiamenti nel gioco (no non conosciamo nessuno degli sviluppatori).
Fermati nel nostro discord, passaci un po di tempo e verifica tu stesso. Vedrai come vengono svolte le cose nell'alleanza Imperium, ed è probabile che dopo vorrete restare (unisciti a noi)! B)
Età richiesta per aderire 21 anni. Discord Link : https://discord.gg/rRFpDsF
recruitingplayersactivejoinguildneverwinter.strikingly.com
Post edited by yau9 on

Comments

• Options
    imageOmega-Imperium-A-zzz-EEEEE
    bilder hocladen
    " alt="" />
  • Options
    aachilaachil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    lovely guild/alliance A+
  • Options
    araroth78araroth78 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Fun group of players, best alliance my guild has ever been in
  • Options
    Thx !
  • Options
    calypso2#6596 calypso2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Oh wow this sounds cool
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Our alliance events !
    ALLIANCE EVENTS WEEKLY SCHEDULE AND INSTRUCTIONS

CEST (GMT +2) = 06:30 pm < Central Europe (Berlin)
    EDT (GMT -4) = 12:30 pm < U.S. East Coast (New York)
    PDT (GMT -7) = 09:30 am < U.S. West Coast (Los Angeles)
    ACDT (GMT +10:30) = 3:00 am < Central Australia (Adelaide)

4 days a week: Wednesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday
    Total duration: 30 minutes to per day

Stronghold Marauders - (~10 minutes) - Open to everyone
    > Travel to Imperium Stronghold, team up, defend the loot just outside the east gate (front door).
    Rewards: 600 influence/week per charachter + random vouchers.

Stronghold Heroic Encounters - (15 to 20 minutes) - Open to everyone
    > Travel to Imperium Stronghold, team up, follow directions on alliance chat, clear Heroic Encounters.
    Rewards: max 400 influence/day per charachter for 5 HEs (150 + 120 + 75 + 35 + 20).
    Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PROGRAMMA E ISTRUZIONI SETTIMANALI EVENTI DELL'ALLEANZA

EVENTI DELL'ALLEANZA

CEST (GMT +2) = 06: 30 pm Viaggia verso la fortezza alleata Imperium, fai squadra, difendi il bottino appena fuori dal cancello EST (porta d'ingresso). Premi: 600 influenza / settimana per personaggio + buoni casuali. Incontri Eroici in Fortezza - (da 15 a 20 minuti) - Aperto a tutti

> Viaggia in Fortezza allaeta Imperium, fai squadra, segui le indicazioni sulla chat alleanza, distruggi gli Eroici. Premi: massimo 400 influenza / giorno per personaggio per 5 IE (150 + 120 + 75 + 35 + 20). Ascesa di Tiamat x2 - (~ 5 minuti per corsa) - Livello articolo richiesto = 7.700

Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    ara10#4398 ara10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have nothing but good things to say about this alliance. It doesn't matter if you are a casual or a hardcore player, there is always content to run, people to talk to. The members are from all over the globe, so someone is always on. Very chatty Discord server with each guild's Discord linked to broaden the community. It's definitely a place to check out
  • Options
    fuglymookfuglymook Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    Always looking for new people to bolster our ranks. If interested search for @yau9 in game (guild leader and main recruiter)!
  • Options
    oocuper#9569 oocuper Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've been through a lot of guilds since I've started playing NW, never had much fun as I have in Imperium.
    Great Alliance.
    HR fan but not the Mod16 one.
    Currently with 3 mains (Ranger/Barb/Pally)
  • Options
    ara9#6448 ara9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also looking for a good guild to join us
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Great guild! Never looked for one, they found me early in the game. I can say I never regretted it. They helped me with my play and never ask anything except that I stay active and enjoy the game.
    In short if you are looking for a fun and relaxed guild this is it! :)
  • Options
    slay#5342 slay Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Best. Alliance. Ever.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Still searching for 1 guild. ;)
    Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    It's an amazing alliance to be in, full of supporting and kind humans. If you need help with anything just type it in Alliance chat or in the discord and your guaranteed to get some help on the matter. They are an international Alliance so there is usually always someone online. feel free to join the lively discord voice channels and have some banter.

(update) But definitely a very casual Alliance. Don't expect to be doing ToMM with them any time soon.
    Post edited by aragon#8379 on
  • Options
    Waitting IMPERIUM - June 2019 Survey Results. To change or not alliance events.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    thx <3
    Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Imperium alliance is full with 13 guilds. but as usual we recruit people. B)
    Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    imageImperium" alt="" />
  • Options
    imageScreenshot-1058" alt="" />
  • Options
    ysbethedinnysbethedinn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Always helpful, humorous and the best bunch of humans around. I feel welcome and appreciated
  • Options
    ysbethedinnysbethedinn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Alliance members are always willing to help
  • Options
    mtndogmtndog Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    This is a great group of active players! Tired of playing by yourself in a guild that has fizzled out? This guild continues to grow and helps those that need it along the way. Trivia games and guild events really help keep this guild interacting. Come join the fun.
  • Options
    baalhashmalbaalhashmal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    Imperium is an amazing alliance.

What makes Imperium amazing? There are several reasons. First, is is a very active and inclusive guild of intelligent people spanning across the globe. Dull moments are relatively non-existent; I can't remember a time when I haven't laughed until my gut hurt on Discord talking to folks (and this is coming from someone who doesn't like socialize). After a long day of work, it is important to decompress and the folks at Imperium provide in that process.

Secondly, Imperium runs like a well-oiled machine; the Discord server is organized with links on builds, screenshots, walkthroughs, videos and so forth which has proven invaluable to both veterans and neophytes of Neverwinter. Events are held and ran very smoothly and periodically at different time zones. Now, gathering players from across the globe with language barriers can be daunting -- however, the folks at Imperium have mastered the art.

Yet, the most important reason why Imperium is an amazing alliance is due to the dedication shown by the plethora of wonderful individuals (leaders) who day in and day out, take the time out of their hectic life schedules to host alliance events and quizzes for prizes, provide in-game support (knowledge, experience, walkthroughs), and even out-of-game support.

If you're looking for a guild who is humanistic, knowledgeable and entertaining...look no further. :)

Cleric: Marquis Elmdore - Current Main <3
    Wizard: Iamblichus
    Fighter: Anna the Titan
    Barbarian: Anann Valkyrja
    Ranger: Minerva Cory'phaia
    Warlock: Suri Coralyne Reid

Guild: She Looked Level 18.
    Alliance: Imperium
  • Options
    We are searching for an active guild to join us with strong leadership.
  • Options
    We got a free spot in our alliance for your GULD ! Contact us on discord for more information.
    Click on the discord link & you shall be taken directly to our server.
    https://discord.gg/gpMbza8
  • Options

Happy Halloween !

• Options
    edited November 2019
    output-onlinepngtools-14

Daily - Tower Of The Mad Mage Training runs.
    at: 18:00 -GMT- 6:00 PM -UTC
    Sydney, Australia AEDT 7:30am UTC+11
    Berlin, Germany CET 9:30pm UTC+1
    UTC 8:30pm
    Eastern Time (US) EST 3:30pm UTC-5
    Pacific Time (US) PST 12:30pm UTC-8

Alliance Events times are listed on the link below in UTC look for your Time Zone
    On Discord. https://discord.gg/gpMbza8

4 days a week: Wednesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday
    Total duration: 45 minutes to 1 hour per day

Stronghold Marauders - (~10 minutes) - Open to everyone
    Travel to Imperium Stronghold, team up, defend the loot just outside the east gate (front door).
    Rewards: 600 influence/week per character + random vouchers.

Stronghold Heroic Encounters - (15 to 20 minutes) - Open to everyone
    Travel to Imperium Stronghold, team up, follow directions on alliance chat, clear Heroic Encounters.
    Rewards: max 400 influence/day per character for 5 HEs (150 + 120 + 75 + 35 + 20).

Random Trial Queue - (~15 minutes per run) - Required item level = 16,000
    Plus up in the alliance chat to join queue group. The instance is very easy, just follow the group.
    Rewards: [Linu's Favor] + other stuff and once a week [Cache of the Dragon Queen]

Friday at 9:30 (UTC) Dragonflight ( DF ~ 8 minutes per run)
    Group up in Imperium's Stronghold, follow directions to the event leader on where to go for the order to kill dragons in

Saturday at 9:15 (UTC) CODG - (~20 minutes per run)
    Plus up in the alliance chat to join queue group. Join in Discord and follow the Leaders directions

Sunday at 9:30 (UTC) PvP and 10:10 (UTC) Quiz - ( 35+ minutes ) ( Quiz ~ 35 minutes)
    Plus up in alliance chat to join queue group. Kill your friends in friendly PvP. Best 2 out of 3 wins
    Quiz will be held in alliance chat
    Post edited by yau9 on
  • Options
    araroth78araroth78 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Best alliance I've been in