test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Acquisition Incorporated

bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I got to the end and wanted to say a few thoughts on this one. Story wise I like it. I like the random items. I like the gear you can get is pretty strong and is helpful for people that can not get better gear because of the mass of requirements to get better gear. It's quests follow the same plot holes that the game its self does like why do I need to hunt a new pick every time. We know we are attacking a huge ship why do we keep refusing to take bolts. Why do we not fix the hole in the gold room. but those I can pass easy.

What I think is a problem is getting the gear. Not only can the quest tell us we need to run a dungeon that can be locked to us (because gear score or what ever.) we have to do it in privet and we have to have ironman (one dies we lose) and minimum gear score (massive power drop) getting 1 scroll but you need around 10 to buy the set.

I thought of something else I should add that I think is a good point. AQI is a level 15 campaign made for new players with gear made for mid level 70s only really obtainable by a party of overpowered level 70s with end game gear. That does not make a lot of sense.

Me and my guild mates was talking and we got to ideas on this campaign. One thing we was all agreed on is the refining gem you get after the heart mission was disappointing. We had many ideas but the one most of us agreed on was rather then a refining stone make it a rank 1 enchantment. Rank 1 because it is a pretty strong one but it also fits because of how little the leader seems to care about your help. As for why an enchantment it just makes more sense because you are cutting it's power up and by cutting it so bad it is only worth points makes me rather have the option to go "It's odd that statue only had one eye. Guess only 1 stone this week ya ****." Most of the time I don't want to steal as the people all ways have a point why they are ripping me off (shadar does not trust us. Icewind has little. The well has to take it first. river district has to desover it first. ect) but the leader of AI just makes me want to floss his ribs with my great blade and just take stuff because his only reason seems to be "But I want it more and since I want it more I get it so give me it and take this lesser gift because me."

And as a side on the leaders I really only hate the one. Walnut I rarely talk with and she never screws us and Jim is at least funny so I can forgive it from him. but Omin just treats you like the useless throw away he can cheat and steal. I would be fully ok with how he acts and be far more ok with the campaign if not for how he treats us AND giving us no reason to want to help him. Helping him is like taking a boulder up a hill for him to give you an empty water bottle then say you have to fight a dragon in lava so you can earn the right to pay him to simi care about half filling it when he feels like it. Even the "good" armor at the end you have to go threw hell to get and he seems shocked and all most upset you want to turn in his I.O.Us as he is giving you "Armor we was just going to throw away." once again him telling the player you are not even worth his trash without going threw hell he signed you up for because he wants to show off.
✋☞ ✡⚐
Post edited by bladedge12 on
Tagged:

Comments

• johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    It is intended to be a campaign that grows with you. For not-70 characters, the quests unlock as you grow in level. You slowly unlock it over time and eventually its still something you're working on throughout the game. If you were a new player starting now, you'd unlock it over time (like Tyranny of Dragons does). Unlike Tyranny, there is more to do "after 70" than just a boon grind.

It is nice to not have a play-and-forget campaign. While I dislike the basement and never want to go back, I do like that there is content for everyone in the game from level 15 to maxed-toons.

I do wish the content wasn't so boring. I'm not sure what makes it "boring", but I just don't want to do it. K-Team is pretty fun, as it does level out everyone in the dungeon. I've been so OP for so long, I kinda forgot how to "play" some content. Its nice to have that looming over me. The gear isn't worth it, and I run K-Team for fun.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    K-team is the only redeeming part of M15 and not for the rewards. The gear is lackluster. The campaign is a chore to get through. The weeklies are horrendous. You would think with an average completion time of 5 minutes that the weeklies would be bearable. But torturous would be a better word to describe them.

K-team is at least fun and at times challenging.
  • bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User

It is intended to be a campaign that grows with you. For not-70 characters, the quests unlock as you grow in level. You slowly unlock it over time and eventually its still something you're working on throughout the game. If you were a new player starting now, you'd unlock it over time (like Tyranny of Dragons does). Unlike Tyranny, there is more to do "after 70" than just a boon grind.

It is nice to not have a play-and-forget campaign. While I dislike the basement and never want to go back, I do like that there is content for everyone in the game from level 15 to maxed-toons.

I do wish the content wasn't so boring. I'm not sure what makes it "boring", but I just don't want to do it. K-Team is pretty fun, as it does level out everyone in the dungeon. I've been so OP for so long, I kinda forgot how to "play" some content. Its nice to have that looming over me. The gear isn't worth it, and I run K-Team for fun.

I get what you are saying and the first toon I went with it threw was a new toon. but my main point is the gear. It is really super hard to get for the people that can make use of it and it is rare people let you stay if you can't keep up because you took too hard of a power smack.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

K-team is the only redeeming part of M15 and not for the rewards. The gear is lackluster. The campaign is a chore to get through. The weeklies are horrendous. You would think with an average completion time of 5 minutes that the weeklies would be bearable. But torturous would be a better word to describe them.

K-team is at least fun and at times challenging.

it can be fun but if you are like me and kind of need that gear because the ever growing power creep set you far back because you can't keep up it is more of a push away like the game is telling you "What you don't want to pay to get better? sucks to be you."
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

it can be fun but if you are like me and kind of need that gear because the ever growing power creep set you far back because you can't keep up it is more of a push away like the game is telling you "What you don't want to pay to get better? sucks to be you."

But you don't actually NEED the AI gear at all to run anything in the game. I don't have any of the gear. I don't have BiS gear on most of my toons (i run 8 toons) and have run all the content to death. The gear wasn't intended to be easy to get on top of that.

Primal gear is easy to get and what I'm still running on some. Vistani gear is easy to get (not that I recommend it). Hunt gear is mostly easy to get.

The AI gear wasn't intended to be easy hence it being locked behind the "hardest" content. And it's quite honestly garbage compared to other pieces from Omu/Barovia hunts.

But if you really need to get AI gear then I suggest you take advantage of the easier dungeon versions. Tong was a pain. CR was a skip as far as I was concerned. Every other dungeon has been easy so far with the right setup.

But you don't actually NEED the AI gear at all to run anything in the game. I don't have any of the gear. I don't have BiS gear on most of my toons (i run 8 toons) and have run all the content to death. The gear wasn't intended to be easy to get on top of that.

Primal gear is easy to get and what I'm still running on some. Vistani gear is easy to get (not that I recommend it). Hunt gear is mostly easy to get.

The AI gear wasn't intended to be easy hence it being locked behind the "hardest" content. And it's quite honestly garbage compared to other pieces from Omu/Barovia hunts.

But if you really need to get AI gear then I suggest you take advantage of the easier dungeon versions. Tong was a pain. CR was a skip as far as I was concerned. Every other dungeon has been easy so far with the right setup.
    Ok but you still miss a trouble. "locked behind the "hardest" content. And it's quite honestly garbage" it should be on par with what it takes to get it and that is my point. It is good enough gear that can be used by players getting better gear but it is locked behind content meant for far end game. If it is garbage then it should be super easy to farm.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

Ok but you still miss a trouble. "locked behind the "hardest" content. And it's quite honestly garbage" it should be on par with what it takes to get it and that is my point. It is good enough gear that can be used by players getting better gear but it is locked behind content meant for far end game. If it is garbage then it should be super easy to farm.

I get you. But my comment is subjective. Let me rephrase the second part of that to "....And, TO ME, it's quite honestly garbage...".

If you look at the stat totals, and item level I'm sure the devs believe the gear is endgame gear. So again, it's not meant for fresh 70s to jump right into and get.

And you also missed my last point which was almost every single K dungeon is easily doable on non-BiS characters. It's not something that can't be done very easily. On XB1, we got valindra's this week and i've completed it on 6 characters already and 4 of those are scrubby alts that at best have Primal gear and maybe rank 7 enchants.

Would I ever attempt CR with those toons? Heck no. But there are many easy K dungeons to take advantage of.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    I just can't be bothered.
    Given the choice between gathering acorns or wasting time in the workshop -
    workshop it is.
    bobo#5090 said:

I know AI wasn't the first, but I absolutely abhore the weekly haul limit. If I can finish(and am willing to bear it) the entire campaign in a weekend, let me finish the whole thing in a weekend. AI especially. It is boring as all get out for me, the npcs are cartoonish, the quests stupid easy for level 70+(haven't unlocked the dungeons yet), and the dialog is just dumb. The whole AI campaign feels like it was created by a bunch that has no clue what D&D is supposed to be about. It feels like it doesn't fit with the rest of the game. I can't wait for the buyout token for this campaign, cuz as easy as it is, I ain't gonna run it on my other 3 toons.

I have to agree on the weekly limit part. it does nothing but stop players from really careing.

I get you. But my comment is subjective. Let me rephrase the second part of that to "....And, TO ME, it's quite honestly garbage...".

If you look at the stat totals, and item level I'm sure the devs believe the gear is endgame gear. So again, it's not meant for fresh 70s to jump right into and get.

And you also missed my last point which was almost every single K dungeon is easily doable on non-BiS characters. It's not something that can't be done very easily. On XB1, we got valindra's this week and i've completed it on 6 characters already and 4 of those are scrubby alts that at best have Primal gear and maybe rank 7 enchants.

Would I ever attempt CR with those toons? Heck no. But there are many easy K dungeons to take advantage of.
    And you miss my point. I am not a new 70. I have a lot of pretty good gear and you miss that ok lets say I can only run the lowest one they bring out. ok is it this week? no. what about this week? no. maybe this? nope. Oh look 6 weeks later the one I can run is open and I can run it to get half way to buying the gloves. Time to wait again. even if i can run most the fact that they will throw in ones i can't for any reason is a huge flaw with this set up.

I just can't be bothered.
    Given the choice between gathering acorns or wasting time in the workshop -
    workshop it is.

I finished it to give a clear opinion on it. And I wanted the heart of fire. You know that that reminds me i need to edit the post.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

And you miss my point. I am not a new 70. I have a lot of pretty good gear and you miss that ok lets say I can only run the lowest one they bring out. ok is it this week? no. what about this week? no. maybe this? nope. Oh look 6 weeks later the one I can run is open and I can run it to get half way to buying the gloves. Time to wait again. even if i can run most the fact that they will throw in ones i can't for any reason is a huge flaw with this set up.

OK, so you're not a fresh 70. And you have a lot of good gear. And yet you're having problems with dungeons other than K-Tong or K-CR? Because I'm just not seeing the other as much of a hindrance on my scrubby alts much less my mains.

Maybe try a different group setup and you would be able to run it pretty much every week.

OK, so you're not a fresh 70. And you have a lot of good gear. And yet you're having problems with dungeons other than K-Tong or K-CR? Because I'm just not seeing the other as much of a hindrance on my scrubby alts much less my mains.

Maybe try a different group setup and you would be able to run it pretty much every week.
    I am a mid level 70. My gear is a mix of barvovia and chult stuff all centered around power but you skipped my biggest point. So I will only say it 1 more time and if you fail to register it again I am just going to ignore you because that means you know I am right and are avoiding saying I am. So one more time.

If someone needs the AI gear they have to go threw the hardest most brutal dungeons with the meanest settings souly relying on the fact the team can carry them or be all ready so over powered the gear is trival for a chance at 1 scroll and you need 16 to get the full set. This is ignoring the massive flaw that at any point a dungeon you can't do because gear is too low, not unlocked, ect is put in for that week ultimately saying "Can't do it? Oh well screw off then." to the player.

Let me put it this way there is a quest that is going out every week. This quest gives everyone 2000 zen every time it is done. I can get into everything easy but you maybe can do 2-3 of them thus you lose your chance that week at getting zen putting you back and when you bring this up I come in and go "Well it is easy you just need the right team and you can do it." completely ignoring you every time you say some missions are locked to you and you get screwed over from it because you don't have the zen to get better to get there but then I just say "Well it is hard for the fresh meat out the gate at 70." ignoring how strong you are. Now in less you have a response to this clear massive unignorable bolder of a problem we can't even began to find out how to work in away to make this set up work. And if so please stop committing the same comment over and over ignoring what people say.

✋☞ ✡⚐
  • littledanger#4115 littledanger Member Posts: 71 Arc User

I am a mid level 70. My gear is a mix of barvovia and chult stuff all centered around power but you skipped my biggest point. So I will only say it 1 more time and if you fail to register it again I am just going to ignore you because that means you know I am right and are avoiding saying I am. So one more time.

If someone needs the AI gear they have to go threw the hardest most brutal dungeons with the meanest settings souly relying on the fact the team can carry them or be all ready so over powered the gear is trival for a chance at 1 scroll and you need 16 to get the full set. This is ignoring the massive flaw that at any point a dungeon you can't do because gear is too low, not unlocked, ect is put in for that week ultimately saying "Can't do it? Oh well screw off then." to the player.

Let me put it this way there is a quest that is going out every week. This quest gives everyone 2000 zen every time it is done. I can get into everything easy but you maybe can do 2-3 of them thus you lose your chance that week at getting zen putting you back and when you bring this up I come in and go "Well it is easy you just need the right team and you can do it." completely ignoring you every time you say some missions are locked to you and you get screwed over from it because you don't have the zen to get better to get there but then I just say "Well it is hard for the fresh meat out the gate at 70." ignoring how strong you are. Now in less you have a response to this clear massive unignorable bolder of a problem we can't even began to find out how to work in away to make this set up work. And if so please stop committing the same comment over and over ignoring what people say.

It's hard to understand your point, when it's a mix of gibberish, crayon and endless rambling.
    bobo#5090 said:

Blade has a point, I had a good crew try K-team today 3x, and we failed all 3 times before people had to start droppin out. I dunno what got us, but our GWF died 2x, and our SW spaced something out and failed us once. I play a lvl 70 OP, and was tanking. I was somewhat surprised that I wasn't the fault, because I'm barely 15k. I don't steam roll everything in chult or barovia(barovia is finished btw), but I can finally plow thru it at a pretty good pace, even as a healadin.

I agree that the cost of the gear seems high, for what the gear is(same goes for the il550 gear in Barovia, a 400 seal per week limit, seriously). I haven't done a super close comparo to what I have now, but at first glance none of it(including Barovia il550) doesn't look like it's worth the effort, especially given that, you can't q for the k-team dungeon from the q list(at least not that I can find on console). I'm just trying to finish the quest path that requires me to finish k-team at least once, and I gotta say if it's gonna take significantly more effort to put together a group for it than it did for CRL than it's never gonna be worth it to farm for the gear.

As it is it doesn't look like CRL farming for the sunsets, and Barovia gear is gonna be worth it. I'll just wait for those to hit the seal trader, like I did the Primal gear for my alts, if I even acquire it all.

I did not know the sun weapons was bad to. I gave up on barovia after the 6th week.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

Lol I did not miss your point at all. I just 100% disagree with it and it just plain sounds like you can't handle the K dungeon but want the rewards to come easier.

Little effort, all reward is what it sounds like you want. You keep whining about your gear. I have similar gear on my toons and it's not an issue. So that leaves what? Skill level? Just keep whining that it's hard instead of finding a good solution like a better group comp.

Maybe Cryptic will institute a "hand out system" where you can stand in line and just ask for gear without doing anything.

Oh and if you're using specific pieces from Barovia/Chult you ALREADY most likely have what is best for your class instead of the trash sets from AI. But if you're chasing item level over good pieces that's all you. Enjoy the fails.
    edited March 2019

Lol I did not miss your point at all. I just 100% disagree with it and it just plain sounds like you can't handle the K dungeon but want the rewards to come easier.

Little effort, all reward is what it sounds like you want. You keep whining about your gear. I have similar gear on my toons and it's not an issue. So that leaves what? Skill level? Just keep whining that it's hard instead of finding a good solution like a better group comp.

Maybe Cryptic will institute a "hand out system" where you can stand in line and just ask for gear without doing anything.

Oh and if you're using specific pieces from Barovia/Chult you ALREADY most likely have what is best for your class instead of the trash sets from AI. But if you're chasing item level over good pieces that's all you. Enjoy the fails.

1. I don't want it easier I want everyone to have a fair shot not get left out in the cold because they can't run that week.
    2. I don't want hand outs I want to work for it but I also want the reward to fit the task. To get that gear is the hardest in the game so it should be the best in slot for everyone and any class.
    3. if you disagree with it tell me your counter points to it don't just fly past it. If you can't counter it then just say you can't don't show me you can't.
    4. I don't have best in slot for my class just very great gear from those places.
    5. I am trying to find a better solution moron. I post these to give the devs ideas to help and this is after I talk with most people in my guild and alliance about their ideas. I liked some of these things I brought up till the end game people that can do it easy told me how BS this was. I am trying to open an idea on these things and going "But mu campaign" Does not help.
    6. yes you did miss it and from your logic you are 100% fine with neverwinter HAMSTER you out of zen.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
    bobo#5090 said:

As I understand it, the sun weapons aren't enough better than primal/pilgrims to justify the heinous grind to farm the resources. Also in mod 15 the mw3 weapons were bis for endgame IIRC. Of course, I've heard that the mw3 are junk for mod 16, so we'll just have to see what it looks like when we get there...

I did Barovia mostly for the boons and to unlock the dungeon for ad farming. Doing same with chult. I just need to finish AI for the boons now.

As a note, I got into another group for k-team this morning, seemed like a decent one. Our leader died 2x, and then everyone had to blaze. So that's 6 unsuccessful tries in 24hrs. See if I can get one this afternoon, but I really hope that it isn't going to be this hard to get bis/or betterer gear in mod 16...

I took a look at the info I have and you are kind of right. It is not too bad if you are doing it as a side to other stuff but to actively do it seems to be as much (if not more of) a pain as chult or river district. All I can offer is wait as they are putting in sub campaigns so you can earn resources from others you are not doing.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

1. I don't want it easier I want everyone to have a fair shot not get left out in the cold because they can't run that week.
    2. I don't want hand outs I want to work for it but I also want the reward to fit the task. To get that gear is the hardest in the game so it should be the best in slot for everyone and any class.
    3. if you disagree with it tell me your counter points to it don't just fly past it. If you can't counter it then just say you can't don't show me you can't.
    4. I don't have best in slot for my class just very great gear from those places.
    5. I am trying to find a better solution moron. I post these to give the devs ideas to help and this is after I talk with most people in my guild and alliance about their ideas. I liked some of these things I brought up till the end game people that can do it easy told me how BS this was. I am trying to open an idea on these things and going "But mu campaign" Does not help.
    6. yes you did miss it and from your logic you are 100% fine with neverwinter HAMSTER you out of zen.

1) You do want it easier if you want everyone to have a shot. Giving everyone a shot requires it to be easy enough for everyone to run.
    2) Okay so what do you prefer? They keep the difficulty where it's at and make the gear a clear cut BiS option for classes? Well, then you still won't be completing it. Make it easier and keep the gear the trash it currently is? Then why run it for the gear?
    3) Arguing against your viewpoint doesn't require a counterpoint. It's plainly obvious I have ZERO issue with k dungeons only being accessible to endgame players or those with sufficient skill to complete it. Your points all fold into 1...make it easy enough for everyone.
    4) So why not spend your time getting BiS gear from those areas instead of chasing the higher item level gear that's worse for pretty much all classes? That would seem the more logical course.
    5) You're trying to find a solution you like not a better one. You can sling insults all you want. That doesn't change a thing. You see, I use my arguments to prove a point. No need to call you moron. Everyone else will come to that conclusion on their own.
    6) No ones HAMSTERING me out of zen because I'm not having issues completing anything. Where does zen even come into the equation? Yet another baseless claim.

If you were to look at my history you would see that I have always been a proponent of making normal and epic versions of all dungeons so that lower geared players could learn the ropes of harder content.

But K dungeons are FOR end game players specifically. You just want to complain that you can't get it done. And that's fine. GIve out your solutions. I've got a good solution. Spend some time running hunts in Chult/Barovia and get actual BiS gear. Then go run K dungeons.

But no you want to run in there with garbage gear and then complain it's hard. And unlike when you said you wouldn't respond any further, I'll mean it. I'm done with you. Kind of like the k dungeon runs you can't complete, I see no point.

1) You do want it easier if you want everyone to have a shot. Giving everyone a shot requires it to be easy enough for everyone to run.
    2) Okay so what do you prefer? They keep the difficulty where it's at and make the gear a clear cut BiS option for classes? Well, then you still won't be completing it. Make it easier and keep the gear the trash it currently is? Then why run it for the gear?
    3) Arguing against your viewpoint doesn't require a counterpoint. It's plainly obvious I have ZERO issue with k dungeons only being accessible to endgame players or those with sufficient skill to complete it. Your points all fold into 1...make it easy enough for everyone.
    4) So why not spend your time getting BiS gear from those areas instead of chasing the higher item level gear that's worse for pretty much all classes? That would seem the more logical course.
    5) You're trying to find a solution you like not a better one. You can sling insults all you want. That doesn't change a thing. You see, I use my arguments to prove a point. No need to call you moron. Everyone else will come to that conclusion on their own.
    6) No ones HAMSTERING me out of zen because I'm not having issues completing anything. Where does zen even come into the equation? Yet another baseless claim.

If you were to look at my history you would see that I have always been a proponent of making normal and epic versions of all dungeons so that lower geared players could learn the ropes of harder content.

But K dungeons are FOR end game players specifically. You just want to complain that you can't get it done. And that's fine. GIve out your solutions. I've got a good solution. Spend some time running hunts in Chult/Barovia and get actual BiS gear. Then go run K dungeons.

But no you want to run in there with garbage gear and then complain it's hard. And unlike when you said you wouldn't respond any further, I'll mean it. I'm done with you. Kind of like the k dungeon runs you can't complete, I see no point.
    I clearly only really am bringing up the point that some players get screwed out of even trying BECAUSE not everyone can not do every dungeon thus setting them back behind everyone rather then going "Oh you can't run 9 gods? No worry run vilendra since you have the score and unlocked." it is going "What you can't run 9 gods? Why should I care?" and the zen was me giving you the same set up. You can't run every quest but I can in this set up. the quest gives 2000 zen every time you complete it but because you are locked out of some the game will not let you do it that week loseing that 2000 zen. From what you say you will be 100% ok with that because as you said "So why not spend your time getting BiS gear from those areas instead of chasing the higher item level gear that's worse for pretty much all classes? That would seem the more logical course." well why not you spend more time getting better gear else where so you can run it. I am using your own argument here.

You know what you are doing me a favor not wanting to talk to me anymore. Clearly you skip over everything I say with the magic of "nu uh" so it will be more helpful without that.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    None of this will matter with Mod16 coming in a few months max.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

with the announcement of the new mod I'm not even trying to farm it. lol. the boots and hat I probably could have used but it's not worth the effort with level 80 around the corner. they're trying to appease both end gamers and new ppl with content like this. the difficult end part with end game gear is supposed to be giving the end game people something to do while the rest of the campaign has been made obtainable for the lowest level person to at least get their boons. imo it's a fail. they need to have a k team light and a k team hardcore. so everyone can complete content with the best stuff gated behind hardcore.

all new content should be like this. it worked very well in the past. underdark and stk should be considered hte last shining examples of this. it WORKED.
    bobo#5090 said:

I only just completed my first k-team yesterday. 4th day trying, 5th group, and 14th total attempts later. I most definitely will NOT be farming for this gear. If my math is right I would to run this dungeon 16 times to complete the set. At 1 IOU per week, thats 16 weeks. Thats way too much time for what appears to be middling gear at best. I'll spend my time farming ad, or taking the dog for a walk...

16 being nice as sometimes it can give you one you can't do making the time bigger.
    tgwolf said:

None of this will matter with Mod16 coming in a few months max.

Agreed

with the announcement of the new mod I'm not even trying to farm it. lol. the boots and hat I probably could have used but it's not worth the effort with level 80 around the corner. they're trying to appease both end gamers and new ppl with content like this. the difficult end part with end game gear is supposed to be giving the end game people something to do while the rest of the campaign has been made obtainable for the lowest level person to at least get their boons. imo it's a fail. they need to have a k team light and a k team hardcore. so everyone can complete content with the best stuff gated behind hardcore.

all new content should be like this. it worked very well in the past. underdark and stk should be considered hte last shining examples of this. it WORKED.
    Yes it would have been so much better if they did that. It would be easy to do for them as well. K-TEAM light would be just hardcore or low score you get 1 from it and the gear cost what it does now but is end game how ever if you do hardcore K-TEAM you get 2 ious rewarding end game players with 3 a week not just 1 maybe.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐

AI might be the dumbest MOD ever. The story is dumb them trying to make it funny is dumb Kteam is a waist now with MOD 16 so whats the point...…

It mainly has the same point as any of them. You need the boons. Really I think it would be better if they just worked it a little. Hell even having that Orin guy or what ever his name is act less like an a-hole that would rather sell you a bottle of dragon dropping costing you your freedom to him as a reward for going on a quest for him that had you locked in a room for months dyeing of thirst. I know that might be a little over the top but he has no redeeming quality about him. You could go to a bio and he is 1# next to the personality bio of "Self loving ego drove moron so entitled everyone must flog themselves for no reward other then being gifted with being allowed to do his tasks. Mostly known as the first to die in a party." Never have I found any NPC I wanted to make suffer brutally more then him. I don't even want the NPC to die. Because if it dies it will not suffer as you have to have a soul to become a ghost in neverwinter.

Sorry I know too far but when you got someone too good to thank you for your work actually working takes all the credit then thinks you only deserve trash for helping I tend to burn with rage.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐