Options

The Arcadians {Super Casual}{Recruiting}

Guild Name: The Arcadians
Guild Leader: LegendaryLykaon
Guild Contact: LegendaryLykaon
Guild Website: http://www.arcadianguild.com
Guild Motto: Just a friendly, social guild for all
Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone and Everyone
Guild Type: Social, PvE (PvP planned for future, need to build first)
Guild Peak Time Zones: USA
Guild Alliance: Part of the PODO (Pants Off Dance Off) Alliance

Description: We are just a small group that love to play together. Our leader, has been playing this game for a decent amount of time and is very willing to help out wherever you need it. We are not an Elitist group. We are merely a group of friends that love to hang out and be stupid. If you are interested, hit up the leader. We will be glad to have you!

If a guild just starting out isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. I totally understand. But just remember, every strong guild has a starting point. Being brand new there is plenty of room for growth and leadership. We just ask that you are active and join our ever so wonderful(and often inappropriate) party chat once in a while. That is just for us to get to know you. If you are interested, please reply here, or contact LegendaryLykaon on Xbox Live. We are growing extremely well. We have a discord chat that we are working toward getting everyone in. We would LOVE to have you! The invite code is xTv9DX8

See you in game soon!

Comments

• Options
    arche289#9350 arche289 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @corrosivenatsu said:
    > Guild Name: The Arcadians
    > Guild Leader: LegendaryLykaon
    > Guild Contact: LegendaryLykaon
    > Guild Website: http://www.arcadianguild.com
    > Guild Motto: Just a friendly, social guild for all
    > Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone and Everyone
    > Guild Type: Social, PvE (PvP planned for future, need to build first)
    > Guild Peak Time Zones: USA
    > Guild Alliance: Part of the Galactic Empire Alliance [edit]
    >
    > Description: We are just a small group that love to play together. Our leader, has been playing this game for a decent amount of time and is very willing to help out wherever you need it. We are not an Elitist group. We are merely a group of friends that love to hang out and be stupid. If you are interested, hit up the leader. We will be glad to have you!
    >
    > If a guild just starting out isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. I totally understand. But just remember, every strong guild has a starting point. Being brand new there is plenty of room for growth and leadership. We just ask that you are active and join our ever so wonderful(and often inappropriate) party chat once in a while. That is just for us to get to know you. If you are interested, please reply here, or contact LegendaryLykaon on Xbox Live. We are growing extremely well. We have a discord chat that we are working toward getting everyone in. We would LOVE to have you! The invite code is xTv9DX8
    >
    > See you in game

Check us out. Updated the alliance. We are Guild Hall 6 and working on boon structures.

Feel free to message me on xbox if you have questions or visit our discord: GT - arche289
  • Options
    draigdderw#6660 draigdderw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Guild Name: The Arcadians
    Guild Leader: LegendaryLykaon
    Guild Contact: LegendaryLykaon
    Guild Website: http://www.arcadianguild.com
    Guild Motto: Just a friendly, social guild for all
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone and Everyone
    Guild Type: Social, PvE (PvP planned for future, need to build first)
    Guild Peak Time Zones: USA
    Guild Alliance: Part of the PODO (Pants Off Dance Off) Alliance

Description: We are just a small group that love to play together. Our leader, has been playing this game for a decent amount of time and is very willing to help out wherever you need it. We are not an Elitist group. We are merely a group of friends that love to hang out and be stupid. If you are interested, hit up the leader. We will be glad to have you!

If a guild just starting out isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. I totally understand. But just remember, every strong guild has a starting point. Being brand new there is plenty of room for growth and leadership. We just ask that you are active and join our ever so wonderful(and often inappropriate) party chat once in a while. That is just for us to get to know you. If you are interested, please reply here, or contact LegendaryLykaon on Xbox Live. We are growing extremely well. We have a discord chat that we are working toward getting everyone in. We would LOVE to have you! The invite code is xTv9DX8

See you in game soon!

"The Arcadians Guild are still recruiting! I am new to Neverwinter all together just started a few days ago and they literally welcomed me in before I even had my character created in game. I have been interacting with them on our discord for a few days now and they have been a huge help to me just with the wealth of knowledge they all have about this game. Everyone I have interacted with so far have been very nice and welcoming. There has been no judgement as well while I have been throwing questions at them. They all have responded and helped me understand my first few days in. Seriously I can not recommend them enough. If you are a veteran of the game or just starting out and are new to guilds I would highly recommend you come join The Arcadians. Because here you are respected you are treated with decency from day one and you are family. Hope to see you in game soon!"