test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood Magic: ready for testing

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
I've put the finishing touches on Blood Magic and it's essentially complete and ready for players to try out. It's the sequel to Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers and finishes its main story arc.

This quest isn't nearly as long as Cap Snatchers and is much more story-focused than combat-focused (don't worry, it is not without combat). I'd estimate a running time of 15-20 minutes depending on how much time you spend exploring (the environments have a lot of detail to them). If you haven't previously run Cap Snatchers, please try it out! It sets the stage for the conclusion in Blood Magic.

I really would appreciate any feedback you all can offer. The Foundry isn't gone yet!

And, if nothing else, I guarantee that you'll *never* look at redcaps the same way again!
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Got a couple friends to test it and there was an issue with the final exit portal being hard to reach. Version 0.93 is publishing and that takes care of it. If anyone else would care to provide feedback I would really appreciate it!
  • warrianswarrians Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Im dying to play it, but the button wont-let-me ! ^^ I will retry everyday but i get a feeling itll be in vain. Sorry to be negative. I also swore an oath to finish something huge before april 11st and well... Now im scared.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I republished it and it's playable now. If you can find the time, let me know what you think!
    u mean it works for average players outside of the foundry test mode now ?
    it works! Thanks Gods!I missed days off thinking it was all over but now i will finish my project.

I will be playing blood magic after this ( i just finished redcap snatchers) and then i will review. Might drop a few comments here

I think the in-game review system is too limited, especially since its shared among all parts of a campaign. Maybe we need threads in here to review specific foundry quests, when the player wants to talk with the author about them, and also when a player wants to review a foundry they could not* finish. (Example: The bad endings in my campaign will usually not* lead you to the chest )
    Sorry for triple posting - I finished your campaign (So far) and its great. I made a whole topic about each chapter review because the review box of the game wont do it justice.