What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why NW Might Win The Battle But Lose The War

2»

Comments

• Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Forcing people to play with random people for group content would be a bad idea. It is a game, let people play with the people they want to. You want to PUG, great go do it. I PUG, till mod 16, but that does not mean everyone should have to. Let people play.
  • Options
    aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    mynaam said:

If you look at mod 16 from a new players point of view no mount no guild no gear, it is just to much.

Spending money will not help you to be able to compete with elitist or older players. Spending money will give you enchants that are meh, it will give you mounts that will not help, it will not help you get into end game content in fact this EXP ONLY rubbish is killing the game.

They should for the first month remove private q and in my opinion group q'ing too. this will force bis players to help lower il players. In my opinion Blind PUG q is much more fun than running with a team that will melt the content. but sadly again the wrong people are being listened to and those people are just out to look out for no 1

Then you couldn't group with low iLvl players if you wanted to help though?

Also from my experience things were a lot better before random queue existed. Everyone else who queued also specifically queued for the dungeon that popped. Nowadays if you queue for MSPC you actually pull people from random queue who don't necessarily are willing to run that specific dungeon, and play like that (or leave).
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    I've become a victim of M16 already. I want so much to to buy a bunch of Zen and go on a shopping spree but as much as the stuff might help me now (pre MOD16) the tickling in the back of my mind that says either the stuff will be mostly useless in MOD16 or NW is going away soon after MOD16 release is freezing me in my tracks. And this is the exact problem I outlined in my OP.

I want to spend 100 on Zen I want to give this game more money and go on a tear with all my shiny new stuff but I can't. It makes me sad. Uggggg not fair :'(
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts