test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scaling Between Zones - Different Stats in Same Level Zones

krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
Currently if you are in Port (L70 Zone) and then go to Omu (L70) zone, you have significantly higher Stats in Port than in Omu. Also, Both the zones are scaled down from the Stats Displayed in PE (L80 Zone).

Are all L70 zones supposed to have the same stats, or is there going to be no relationship between the level of a zone and the stats?

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    krevg said:

Currently if you are in Port (L70 Zone) and then go to Omu (L70) zone, you have significantly higher Stats in Port than in Omu. Also, Both the zones are scaled down from the Stats Displayed in PE (L80 Zone).

Are all L70 zones supposed to have the same stats, or is there going to be no relationship between the level of a zone and the stats?

+
    i had normal stats when i changed a companion gear and all my stats gone up.
  • sjk2603sjk2603 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    This is the same situation in the level 80 areas...i entered mad mages lair yesterday...in the q i had 20080 item level..in the dungeon i had 19570, and slightly different stats..After inspecting the rest of the group, they all had different item levels than reported in the q.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    That could be that the firstlevel of the Dungeon is level 71, not level 80. Check the level indicators on the Spiders and other Monster in the Ctacombs.