test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod15 Profession asset trade-in bug ALMOST, but NOT QUITE fixed in Mod16 Preview.

lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
Since the start of Mod15, Weathered Mithral Alchemy Assets have had a grey border and been tradeable for 1 trade-in point instead of the correct 5000, and haven't stacked.

On Preview, you haven't fixed the unimportant border or stacking but you HAVE fixed the trade-in value... of mortars and philosopher's stones, but not of Crucibles.

I've been waiting to trade these in since mod15, hoping that I wouldn't be stuck getting 1/5000th of the correct value for them. And you've fixed 2/3 of the problem, the Weathered Mithral Crucible is the only item that still has the wrong trade-in-value but the Mortar and Philosopher's Stone look good.

Comments

• Options
    juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    we have the same issue on xbox too.
    The exchange rate for the Mithral Crucible is wrong we will get only 1 credit it should be 5000 please fix this
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9