test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unstable Runic Resonance quest broken

wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
This quest get completed before required ammount of runes has been found, in my case Delta was 2/3 in inventory while journal says 3/3. They stopped dropping from heroics when quest was marked as complete. Unable to progress campaign
Elite Whaleboy

Comments

• Options
    yidrilyidril Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I got everything I needed at the time I had the mission. When I deliver the mission I proceed with the item to do restore and I verify that it tells me that I lack a stable resonance delta. I make several HEs and they give nothing.
  • Options
    themule#2469 themule Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Same here. BTW did you do the quest alone or in a party? I was in a party of 2, my suspect is that the quest registers what both players get. After it registers you get 3/3 it stops dropping runes even if you don't have 3 in your inventory.

Just to illustrate the problem, as far as quest progression goes I should have 3 epsilon runes but I have only 2. I've done a bunch of encounters so far got 0 runes at all. It seems I can't get the 1 I'm missing.

This is the capture:

Post edited by themule#2469 on
  • Options
    wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    > @themule#2469 said:
    > Same here. BTW did you do the quest alone or in a party? I was in a party of 2, my suspect is that the quest registers what both players get. After it registers you get 3/3 it stops dropping runes even if you don't have 3 in your inventory.
    >
    > Just to illustrate the problem, as far as quest progression goes I should have 3 epsilon runes but I have only 2. I've done a bunch of encounters so far got 0 runes at all. It seems I can't get the 1 I'm missing.
    >
    > This is the capture:

I got invited to a party where someone had the restored artifact in inventory and the quest completed, so I guess you are on to something regarding this being a party bug
    Elite Whaleboy
  • Options
    themule#2469 themule Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Update: yes, the same happened to me, a friend of mine completed the quest while in party with me and I got a quest completion too. Resonances have NOT been removed from my inv, BTW.

Now I'm stuck I don't seem to be able to drop resonances anyway. Attunement Crystal quest, but I don't drop unstable resonances (I have lots but only 2 epsilon).
    Post edited by themule#2469 on
  • Options
    arachnicidusarachnicidus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I got all of the unstable resonances and completed the quest, but did not receive any Runic Resonator. There seems to be no way to run the quest again and now way to create Crystallized Resonance.