test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anyone getting "error 36" during patching on launcher?

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
it keep in looping with error 36 repeatly.

Comments

• Options
    oh i see, server down for special patching
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    When you get Error 36, that's a sign that you are trying to patch while the game is running. Either kill the task with Task Manager, or reboot your computer.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    thank you, i am in, please stop by to say hello in the game and visit Silver Ravens, it okay if cant make it.
  • Options
    belisarius#2942 belisarius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sry for posting this here.
    For some reason arc recognized my account as "new member" even if im registered from 2013.
    Anyway i'm having issues on logging into preview server from cryptic launcher, when i push play button instead of starting the game it says
    "unable to connect to game client, game client crashed without reason"
    And i'm getting this from a month.
    Sent ticket/updated all drivers/tried to start in security mode and did obbligatory files scan several times, nothing helps.
    Any have a clue how to make it start?
This discussion has been closed.