test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Would these be good suggestions?

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 43 Arc User
The drunk behold from the Convention Infiltration quest would make a GREAT companion, or mount. :)
The AI folks as companions, as well as Jaza.
Since we got Yojimbo, some Kitana sword transmutes would be cool. :)
A curtsy emote.

Comments

• Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    only if they include that old merchant you rescue in follow up runs of the bank vault info quest from AI. He also has to keep his nagging "lets get out of here" comment and repeat it every 10 seconds until you are ready to murder him.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    "Let's go!"
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    This (the drunk Beholder as a companion and/or mount) was mentioned during the fireside chat and Mimicking seemed to like the idea. A lot.

That doesn't mean that it will happen, of course, but if I had to lay some money down one way or the other, I would bet on "yes".

The other stuff... Uhm, it's spelled "katana".
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Right, because Kitana used fans.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 43 Arc User

This (the drunk Beholder as a companion and/or mount) was mentioned during the fireside chat and Mimicking seemed to like the idea. A lot.

That doesn't mean that it will happen, of course, but if I had to lay some money down one way or the other, I would bet on "yes".

The other stuff... Uhm, it's spelled "katana".

i'm the one who made that suggestion in fireside. :)

I'm a sucky typer, MORE SO with this *holds up hands, to indicate her long, red nails* My chica asked me to grow 'em out for her.

Anyhow, that drunk beholder is a lovable, drunken sod, and he'd make a great companion....

...and having a BEHOLDER as a companion itself spews mega awesome.

Also, for fashions...I wanna see actual shoes, not boots, for a change. :)

And goblins...in my own stories and fan fics, there's a Goblin character I'd love to play as in game. :)