test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I seriously hope...

trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
.... That dps barbarians will finally be able to out dps... dps fighters in pvp mod 16. Well it's a dream would be nice though wouldn't it.
Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

Comments

• finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Iron Vanguard needs to be balanced. Anyone running around as iron vanguard are too tanky with high dps + high movements.
    I know you're going to make excuses that you're not tanky due to tr's piercing or hr's piercing but thats just a lame excuse.

Swordmaster should have less DR and high dps.
    Iron Vanguard should have high DR and less dps.

Hope mod16 balance gwf and gf in pvp :)
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    I heard gwfs are op in new mod, tanks + heals
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

.... That dps barbarians will finally be able to out dps... dps fighters in pvp mod 16. Well it's a dream would be nice though wouldn't it.

Since both Barbarians and Fighters now have "DPS" paragons, in order to have a balanced PvP, they should both do the same DPS over all. Of course, that probably won't happen .... but one can dream.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    > @kiraskytower said:
    > .... That dps barbarians will finally be able to out dps... dps fighters in pvp mod 16. Well it's a dream would be nice though wouldn't it.
    >
    > Since both Barbarians and Fighters now have "DPS" paragons, in order to have a balanced PvP, they should both do the same DPS over all. Of course, that probably won't happen .... but one can dream.

No not really since the dps paragon for the barbarian doesn't have a blocking mechanic he should do a little more then the dps fighter. And no unstoppable isn't a blocking mechanic like the dps fighters shield.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

> @kiraskytower said:

> .... That dps barbarians will finally be able to out dps... dps fighters in pvp mod 16. Well it's a dream would be nice though wouldn't it.

>

> Since both Barbarians and Fighters now have "DPS" paragons, in order to have a balanced PvP, they should both do the same DPS over all. Of course, that probably won't happen .... but one can dream.

No not really since the dps paragon for the barbarian doesn't have a blocking mechanic he should do a little more then the dps fighter. And no unstoppable isn't a blocking mechanic like the dps fighters shield.

its true that shield > unstopable for defence, but you need to realize that if barbie has too much dps it could turn really toxic and quick, nothing is worse then geting smacked to death by a guy thats compleatly CC immune all the time, and thats what gwf used to be.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

> @kiraskytower said:

>

By that logic DPS classes without either a shield or unstoppable should do more DPS than a barbarian .... which would mean HRs, CWs and SWs should easily be able to out DPS a barbarian. Fortunately I don't think that's how they are balancing the classes.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    HRs, CWs and SWs have range tho ... therefore have less dps ..dev logic ...