test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are some good things to pay $$$ for?

prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
I've been playing this game for about 3-4 months now. I'm having an absolute blast and I haven't spent a single dime. I think Arc Games deserves at least a little bit of my hard-earned dollars (after all, they're not doing this for charity!).

I'm open to purchasing items/content/etc that's not something that will quickly be used up or be obsolete. I have a pretty decent companion and mount already, so I don't think I need to spend any money on those. I'm a level 70 Control Wizard with about 12K in items.

What types of things are really worth purchasing for the "long haul" in playing the game and/or increase the enjoyment for you?

Comments

• Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Right now just buy VIP. With all the changes coming in Mod 16, not sure what will be of value and what will be worthless going forward.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    1. VIP
    2. Dragonborn race pack (assuming you will have many toons now or eventually). A bag and an Epic mount (+ other stuff) are account wide. Every character in your account (existed already and created in the future) can get an Epic mount and a pretty big bag.

You should wait for a sale (which will be in summer) or at least use a 20% off coupon from invocation.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***